Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10-12 year old discos

Options
  • 20-04-2024 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

11 year old went to one of the above last night….. 7-9pm as a fundraiser for a sports club trip away. 100/120 tuned up. He was frailty keen to go with his class mates so we agreed. Only his second time ever…..we stayed a while outside after dropping off and was chatting to other parents. During this chat time the ‘young ladies’ began to arrive and I’d have to say it was shocking firstly as how ‘naked’ some of them were…then you had the fake tan and eye lashes, full faces of make up, micro skirts with cheeks of arse almost visible etc….they were no more than 12 years old but could past pass for 15/16…..I’ve heard stories where they change once they get inside to the more skimpy outfits but this was not the case here…..they were dropped by their parents already looking like ‘tarts’ in any case all we heard from him after the event was that majority of the night was spent trying to set up ‘dates/shifts’ and then the friends filming/snapping the ‘action’ on phones…..not sure this was what he was expecting he admitted to having a good time but was a bit boring at times as he doesn’t have a smart phone and was in the minority…..am I just behind the times, is this typical of what goes on around the county at these ‘discos’ …?

Advertisement