Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

But you are a beyotch.

So are we all going drinking then? Will there be more than two or three of us?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm still on for it anyway. Might not be flying out on Saturday now but I havent fully decided yet.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

So are you actuall going now, adam?

Course I am. Was there really ever any doubt?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

indeed there was. If this goes ahead i'll drop in for a preshepard's pie pint

• Advertisement

Don't mind that crap, do the shepherd's pie stuff first, and bring it with you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

there's an awful lot of ppl looking to devour it. and it's the far side from tom barry's, its across from the operahouse like

I'm having it for dinner tonight, so make something else instead. Pizza lads?

C'mon woman, get started!

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm sure we'll be ready for soakage by that stage. Just when are we starting anyway?

5 was mentioned earlier, thats what I was planning on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

are random corkoians allowed or is it just your tight knit group?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Randomers are more than welcome, although be warned that:

a) I will probably be wearing a shirt considered offensive by ayone possessing working eyeballs. Such is life.
    b) Unfortunately, adam will be there and, well, there's not a lot we can do about it. He just turns up everywhere. Smile, nod, and avoid getting caught in enclsoed spaces with him. (Comically, much the same can be said about myself. Although at least I wear the horrendous shirts as a warning).
    c) Should the night go on long enough, adam will probably try to bully people into drinking what we now consider the Suicide Cocktail, also known as an Old Fashioned. Partake at risk to your own liver, sanity and hangover the next day.

Old Fashioned's are for girls. I drink straight meths these days.

N00bs are always welcome, call or text my mobile on the day to hook up with us.

The password is 'fyshisgay'. He is you know.

adam

Shush, adam! It's no fun if they're forewarned!

(That being said, I do remember being cracked onto by a 90 year old fella the last time we had a boards outing, so you may be onto something...)

Course it's supposed to rain tomorrow too. FFS.

Sure it'll be dry in the pub. Are we still aiming for 5 o'clock or should we postpone a couple of hours for the 9-5rs?

Screw the 9-5ers. They can turn up when they're done with their miserable hours, and put up with us being fished as parts.

fished as parts \o/

Mmmmm, beer....

I'm getting thirsty now :)

• Advertisement

Good night although certain people decided they had enough to drink very early on. You know who you are!!! Selfish bastards!!!!

Yeah, that was just baffling. The attempt at solidarity when yer man in the slate copped to the fact that I was completely sloshed was quite funny too :D

I wonder if the manager even understood me when I was talking to him :p
    I'm sure I stop and started my complaint about 10 times and each time my speech got more and more slurred :D

Heh, it just made it more amusing, I think.

On another note, I think I must have gone for a swim in a mudpit on my way home - I managed to find mud caked on my shoes, on my jacket and best of all, in my jacket.

I blame the rum. We did start drinking again later on. There was some mud on my jeans too. Somebody must have been flinging it....

<lost>

I was covered in mud as well. Dont know what the story with that was.

my shoes were destroyed w/ mud, i reckon it was tom barry's.

can't find my bluetooth adapter to share the lovely pic of adam with the world. oh well.

hopefully next month will be a more lively one, and you better flog off outta the country after the next beers john

I'll leave once we've had a proper going away pissup! Anyway, I blame Adam since he said he'd organise one but he never did so its all his fault :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement