Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicky Guerrero

Options
  • 17-05-2008 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else here hate her? I think she's a joke.She can't act and this thing with Edge is just atrocoius.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

You hate a heel character.

Seems like Vicky is doing her job quite well so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

+1, But yeah she really gets on my nerves, bad acting and that voice goes through my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

I hate her in an X-Pac kinda way, as in i change the channel when she comes on! I know they're trying to make her someone you hate but not if it's losing you viewers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

You hate a heel character.

There's a big difference. Like Amull said, I just turn of the TV when she's on. I watch ECW ahead of SD because of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I have to say that I do like her. She's come a long way from when she first appeared, and it's great to see a woman on wwe who doesn't fit into the diva mould.

It's very unfair to put her in the x-pac category. She doesn't deserve that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Cactus Col wrote:
    it's great to see a woman on wwe who doesn't fit into the diva mould.
    er, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Ah but like people have said it's not like I hate her but watch her, it's like if she comes on I will change the channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

All I hear when I watch her is : "I'm Vicky Guerrero, Blah Blah Blah La Familia Blah Blah Blah....."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

WWE want you to hate her.She's a heel and she's doing a bloody good job at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I think she does a fantastic job.
    To bad she didn't get chokeslammed on SD! That whole storyline was a let down. They built the whole show around it and then didn't give the fans any sort of payoff. I hope this means she gets it on the PPV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

I read a spoiler that
    Kane came out and forced vickie back to the ring where she got tombstoned

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Yes Vickie is a heel but as a few people have already mentioned here, I would rather not watch SD! because she and that storyline with Edge sucks. Mr. Kennedy is a heel that I don't particularily like but I would never change the channel when he's on.
    Kennedy = heel
    Guerrero = terrible actor / channel change inducing headwrecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Yes Vickie is a heel but as a few people have already mentioned here, I would rather not watch SD! because she and that storyline with Edge sucks. Mr. Kennedy is a heel that I don't particularily like but I would never change the channel when he's on.
    Kennedy = heel
    Guerrero = terrible actor / channel change inducing headwrecker!

Good point. HHH was a great heel years back. You'd like watching him, even though he was a heel. She could be he worst heel in a long time. Who do people think was/is the best wwf/wwe heel?

But I agree with people's view on her voice. It's like white noise dragging it nails across a blackboard whilst singing something by Avril Lavigne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

DRakE wrote: »
    er, why?

Most of the divas are hot as hell. But, at this stage most of them are pretty interchangeable. May as well be watching kelly kelly as michelle mccool, as ashley, as whoever, so much so that the diva division seem bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

There is a major difference between not liking somebody because they are meant to be a heel and not liking somebody because they simply cannot act and any scene with them in it makes you cringe, Vicky at Backlash was a prime example.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Cool_CM wrote: »
    There is a major difference between not liking somebody because they are meant to be a heel and not liking somebody because they simply cannot act and any scene with them in it makes you cringe, Vicky at Backlash was a prime example.

+1
    Ican't stand to see her on tv, why is she in a wheel chair anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

For someone who never before had anything to do with a mic vicky is doing a great job.The fact that she is not liked(when so many loved Eddie)shows how good she has become.you can see how much she is getting into her role and really enjoying it.
    If the fans couldn't care less they would stay silent,so the amount of BOOs she gets speaks volumes.
    Eddie would be proud of his mamacita.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

I think she's a good heel but the act is getting a bit stale. But she does her job well. She could never be a face!

The angle with Edge is disturbing though....never liked it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Prufrock wrote: »
    I think she's a good heel but the act is getting a bit stale.

Her crowd reaction doesnt say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Prufrock wrote: »
    I think she's a good heel but the act is getting a bit stale. But she does her job well. She could never be a face!

Her crowd reaction is getting more and more heat every week which surely means she is improving every week and is not getting stale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

:pac:
    rovert wrote: »
    Her crowd reaction doesnt say so.

Some would say its X-Pac heat though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Rjd2 wrote: »
    :pac:

Some would say its X-Pac heat though;)

I don't agree with that. She's getting a reaction. People hate her. They shout more loudly at her than anyone else in WWE it seems. I'd call it Terry Funk heat. Or Bruiser Brody heat. Or Freddie Blassie heat. It's all the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Fozzy wrote: »
    I don't agree with that. She's getting a reaction. People hate her. They shout more loudly at her than anyone else in WWE it seems. I'd call it Terry Funk heat. Or Bruiser Brody heat. Or Freddie Blassie heat. It's all the same thing
    She is relishing this role and it shows,she comes across as really believing that she has total control(not the creative team)
    Go Vicky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cactus Col wrote: »
    I have to say that I do like her. She's come a long way from when she first appeared, and it's great to see a woman on wwe who doesn't fit into the diva mould.

It's very unfair to put her in the x-pac category. She doesn't deserve that.

Yes she hasnt had any cosemtic surgery yet anyways

I hate her also but that causes she is a heel and she plays her heel character so well she is probably the biggest heel in WWE at present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I don't hate this women. I hate the WWE for putting her on TV. She cant do anything. The acting is so bad I get embaressed watching her if somebody else is the room with me. It's just cring worthy promo after cringy worthy promo. It's unwatchable. They have to let her go or there going to loose ratings fast.

And for the people who say she is doing a good job as heel I bet your DVD collections are full of films that MSTK ripped on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

tdv wrote: »
    I don't hate this women. I hate the WWE for putting her on TV. She cant do anything. The acting is so bad I get embaressed watching her if somebody else is the room with me. It's just cring worthy promo after cringy worthy promo. It's unwatchable. They have to let her go or there going to loose ratings fast.

And for the people who say she is doing a good job as heel I bet your DVD collections are full of films that MSTK ripped on.

Who or what is MSTK?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

she's the poor mans stephanie! now she was a heel you hated but loved to hate! i dont hate vickie coz shes a heel, i hate her because she is annoying in the way she is not supposed to be....plain and simple as people have said before she cannot act!

she's the poor mans stephanie! now she was a heel you hated but loved to hate! i dont hate vickie coz shes a heel, i hate her because she is annoying in the way she is not supposed to be....plain and simple as people have said before she cannot act!

it is kinda the point

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

rovert wrote: »
    it is kinda the point

that she can't act and everything she says isnt believable!? i dont think so tbh!

• Advertisement

that she can't act

Which they play off from if you havent noticed. It is supposed to be hammy.

everything she says isnt believable!? i dont think so tbh!

for example?

Advertisement