Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free texts to all networks!!

Options
  • 26-07-2008 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Meteor are now doing this as well as o2. Anyone know if Vodafone plan on doing it or should i change back to meteor?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I think there other offer of free calls and texts to all Meteor numbers is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

with aft and cabbage mobile you can get them for 1c ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

i think 3 will be joining the free text party next month....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i think 3 will be joining the free text party next month....

For their sake i hope its to all networks and not just theirs, or who could you text! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

davton wrote: »
    For their sake i hope its to all networks and not just theirs, or who could you text! :D

New 3pay price plan out next month.

Walkman wrote: »
    New 3pay price plan out next month.

Are you confirming what i was saying or...... just wait and see.

davton wrote: »
    Are you confirming what i was saying or...... just wait and see.

Wait and see.......... I dont know exactly what it is but I have been told it a great offer which will more than compete/beat with what the other operators are offering at the moment....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Walkman wrote: »
    Wait and see.......... I dont know exactly what it is but I have been told it a great offer which will more than compete/beat with what the other operators are offering at the moment....
    Have they drafted in a customer care team from one of the other networks too? Otherwise it won't beat anyone.

• Advertisement

random wrote: »
    Have they drafted in a customer care team from one of the other networks too? Otherwise it won't beat anyone.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Walkman, I assume you work with 3? Judging by all your recent posts anyway....
    I thought if you have an interest (ie. work for one of the networks), you must declare it here?

<EDIT>Seems I am mistaken. The original post seems to have been edited
    "Working for a phone operator
    If you work for a mobile operator you are welcome to post in this forum, many people here work in the mobile industry and can often be the best people to respond to queries that are posed here. We now have had numerous cases where posts had to be deleted after posts contained internal information.
    In the future, users who need posts removed/deleted/edited will get banned.
    Please think before you post. Can you also clearly identify which are your views and those of your employer."</EDIT>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

Next week Is next month :) Could only mean that it is launching on Friday August 1st .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭apollodjs

I hope they keep the min top up at 10e and they don't bring in this minimum call charge what a rip off.

Not sure what the offer is. My mate is keeping tight lipped on this one. I would imagine it world be more than €10 min topup for any kind of monthly offer, after all they are a business and need to make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

Another week, another new promotion from a mobile operator. As long as they don't touch the prepay data add-on I'll be happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Mr.S wrote: »
    next stop, free roaming texts!

hope so, this is what mainly adds to my bill, already make roaming calls for free (in the UK and NI, comes out of my home minutes), but when txting friends/family abroad, or when sending txts in the UK and NI, this adds to my bill every month

whisht wrote: »
    Walkman, I assume you work with 3? Judging by all your recent posts anyway....
    I thought if you have an interest (ie. work for one of the networks), you must declare it here?

You assume incorrectly. As I have stated before (cause I have been accused of this before) a mate of mine works for them. I work in banking, in Bank of Ireland so now that you are clear on that we will say no more about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement