Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Table Quizzes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

cailinoBAC wrote: »

Jesus, thats a load of quizes, hats off to you my good man (or woman)!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

Table Quiz

Where: Ballinteer St Johns GAA Club

When: 8PM - Wednesday 28th November

Cost: €40 for a table of 4

In Aid of: ARC Cancer Support

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Table Quiz in aid of Bóthar

Tuesday 11th December in the Duke at 8pm

€50 for tables of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Table Quiz on friday 22nd of February in the Ardattin inn, Ardattin Co. Carlow in aid of Ardattin AFC. Table of 4 entry fee €40

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Two table quizzes I saw in local paper.

A table quiz in aid of the Hope Foundation will take place in the Salmon Leap Inn Leixlip on Thursday 28th february at 8.30pm €20for a table of four. all welecome.

A table quiz in aid of the north Kildare (Leixlip) Arch club will take place in St Mary's GAA green lane Leixlip. On friday 29th february at 8.30 pm.All proceeds raised on the night will go back into the running of the Arch Club. Entry €6 per person. All support is greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Table Quiz in aid of Cystic Fibrosis next week 11/03/08 in Hollands pub in Bray, Co.Wicklow 8pm.

€40 a table. Max per table is 4. Small number of tables remaining.

For further information : 0863030904

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Event: Are you a child of the 70's & 80's Nostalgic Themed Table Quiz..
    "Bring back the memories with lots of Nostalgic Questions and Spot Prizes... "
    What: Fundraiser
    When: Tuesday, April 1 at 8:30pm
    Where: Lohans Bar, Salthill, Galway

Got the word about this yesterday, I'm not sure what exactly it's in aid of, could be Habitat for Humanity because of who sent it to me. There are probably details in the local papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 communros

Table Quiz in the Silver Eel, Strokestown Co. Roscommon. at 9pm on Friday 18th April. tables of 4 €40. cash prize for 1st. Refreshments and spot prizes on the night. great nite assured. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

tuesday nights in the roost maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭NonDrinkersClub

:D
    NON DRINKING TABLE QUIZ (Dublin City Centre)

Monday 12th May @ 8pm - 11pm, Cassidy's Westmoreland Street, Dublin City (Link to Map)

The first Official Non Drinking Event of the year!

Come along to a great night out in one of Dublin's coolest new venues...very central location beside the Nitelink bus service!

As always, this event is open to both drinkers & non-drinkers who want to have a fun non-drinking night out!

20 euro per table (3-4 people) which includes some yummy snacks :)

10 rounds of quirky quiz questions to suit all brain sizes. Lots of non-alcohol drinks, nibbles, tea & coffee will be available.

Quiz & Raffle prizes to be won including $$$Cash$$$, DVDs, Cinema Stuff & a rocketship Lava Lamp! So come along & bring your buddies!!! Any queries or questions, just contact us

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Anyone know of a regular table quiz night in Dublin city centre? Or indeed any upcoming charity quizzes in City Centre?

Would appreciate any info, thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AdeleA

Table Quiz in taking place in Dicey Reilly's Harcourt St on Wednesday 18th June at 8pm. The nite also includes a raffle. All proceeds go to the Niall Mellon Building Trust. Organiser is volunteer and will involved in building homes for the impoverished in South Africa this November. € 10 per person with four people per table.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Hi,

Table Quiz in The Avoca Bar in Blackrock July 9th 8:30 pm. 10 euro per person, and each table for 4 people. Funds going towards The Shamrock Run - a motorbike ride accross 3 states in the US to raise funds for The Childrens Medical Research Foundation in Our Lady's Crumlin.
    Hoping to have a raffle on the night too!!

PM me for more information :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jumpmad

Pub Quiz in aid of the Niall Mellon Township Trust
    will take place upstairs in
    The Yacht, Clontarf
    Friday 4th July at 8.30pm
    tables of four €40 per table but come along and I'll make sure you join a table

Lots of Prizes including a prize for best team name :rolleyes: so get the thinking caps on.

The Niall Mellon township Trust is a excellent worthwhile charity giving the people living in the disgraceful conditions of the shacks in South Africa a proper house with sanitation facilities, what I one would imagine should be a human right. For more information on the work being done by the Niall Mellon Township Trust go to http://www.irishtownship.com and if you wish to sponsor me directly you can do it on the website on the following Link http://www.irishtownship.com/htm/sponsor_form.php?id=1876 or follow the link to sponsor a volunteer and search for Hilary Cullen and you can sponsor me here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sodric

Table Quiz for Niall Mellon Township Trust:

Thursday 24th July - be there 7.30, start 8pm sharp.
    Upstairs in O'Briens on Leeson St (beside Lesson Lounge)
    €40 for table of four

Lots of good prizes and raffle on the night (including sign Damien Duff Ire shirt, Ca$h, signed Jay Sherlock Dublin jersey, holiday vouchers etc).

All in aid of a good cause, check out www.irishtownship.com

PM if interested in reserving a table !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Missyu

Table Quiz in Filmbase Saturday 9th August. Part of a 48hr fundraiser. Should be a good laugh

PM if you wanna book a table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The Guv'nor

how do i book a table for the quiz please is it a normal table quiz or one all about films. Im always on the lookout for quizzes im going to post all the ones i find on here so

Got an email about this one.....

The time is upon us for “The Greatest Pub Quiz in the World…..ever!” The arrangements have been made, venue has been booked and the quiz masters have been working day and night to create the most challenging questions.

The proceeds of this quiz go to a very deserving cause – The A to Z Children’s Charity. (http://www.azchildrenscharity.org/) And therefore your help to try and spread the word and get as many people there as possible is needed and appreciated. So tell your colleagues, friends and family and forward this email to anybody who may be interested in attending “The Greatest Pub Quiz in the World…..ever!”

So where and when will “The Greatest Pub Quiz in the World…..ever!” happen?

The Vaults, in the IFSC on October 16th. The quiz will begin at 8pm. There will be many great prizes, cash and interesting raffles not to be missed.

So please put this into your calendar and lend your support!

See you there at “The Greatest Pub Quiz in the World…..ever!”

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

When: Thursday, 9th October, 8.00pm
    Where: The Bar @ Tolka, Tolka Park, Ricmond Road, Dublin 3

More info:

http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=984

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hurlerman

Is that "Greatest pub quiz in the world..." in the vaults on thursday 16th next definitely on ?

Haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere

yeah it is, as far as I know. I've got a team going! By the way, it's 5 to a team.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

hurlerman wrote: »
    Is that "Greatest pub quiz in the world..." in the vaults on thursday 16th next definitely on ?

Haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere
    I was thinking the same thing and emailed them last week, here's what they replied:

This is just a reminder about the pub quiz next week. It takes place on Thursday the 16^th @ The Vaults in the IFSC. Proceedings will begin @8:00pm although the bar will be open long before, and will remain open until 12.

Entry will be 10 euros per person, with a maximum of 5 per team. Raffle tickets will be on sale on the night for some really great prizes. And remember it all goes to charity. ( http://www.azchildrenscharity.org/ )

If you already have a team and want to reserve a table, send an email to me @ [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and I will do so. Otherwise please share this with any friends or colleagues who might be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

Table Quiz Thursday October 23rd - Iveagh Grounds, Crumlin (the GAA club house)

8PM - Great prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

table quiz in addition to Limerick Open chess competition on tonight at 9pm in Castletroy Park Hotel

20euro per team of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jpt77

There is a table quiz in Doheny and Nesbitts tonight, thursday 6th November 8pm in aid of Temple St. Hospital. Tables of 4 are €40. All are welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

There will be a Table Quiz in aid of Christ the King Youth Club, Cabra in Downey's Pub on Wednesday the 19th of November.

Tables cost 20 Euro for teams up to 4. Spot prizes, raffle and lots more on the night!

All are welcome. Please support this good cause.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

Table Quiz in Madigans of Donnybrook on Thursday 29th January at 8pm. All proceed will go to the niall mellon township trust www.irishtownship.com.

€10 a head, great time guaranteed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Annamoe99

Fun Table Quiz in Lynhams, Laragh, Co Wicklow on 6th Feb 2009 at 8.30pm. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, Funniest Team Name, Funniest Answer, Spot Prizes etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mario picos

hi
    we are running a very special table quiz in st pauls secondary school monasterevin co kildare next tuesday night 10th february.
    it includes music sport history geography general knowledge pictures dingbats and one very special round which we think will be unique ....never done before !!!....come along test your wits table of 4 ...40 euro. hot refreshments provided free of charge no raffles !
    mario picos

Advertisement