Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Rugby Jersey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

toomevara wrote: »
    Nope, its this seasons Saint Helens RL away shirt with the IRFU/O2 logo grafted on.

and a nipple, don't forget the nipple

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

This just in lads, leaked photo graphs of the new irish Jersey for the 09/10 season, modeled here by the captain Brian O'Driscoll.

2nbrbb8.jpg

Looks alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The best display of the disadvantage of steroids if ever I saw it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The best display of the disadvantage of steroids if ever I saw it :pac:
    Looks like middle linebacker material, I reckon!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I think that's photoshopped - O'Driscoll's hair is shorter these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

4769_96295766358_575581358_2090976_3831410_n.jpg

That is quite acceptable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

using ms paint design the new irish jersey!!!
    Thats our new game!!
    The winner
    well he/she wins nothing
    since we are living in resession times and all that jazz!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

chupacabra wrote: »
    This just in lads, leaked photographs of the new irish Jersey for the 09/10 season, modeled here by the captain Brian O'Driscoll.

Looks alright.

That was brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

chupacabra wrote: »
    2nbrbb8.jpg

Looks alright.

And to think Drico has achieved so much with only half a left leg - what a guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jamie32

4769_96295766358_575581358_2090976_3831410_n.jpg
    I tell ya what folks, if the new Ireland jersey looks anything like this i'll be first in the queue to make a purchase! That's beautiful! I like the shade of green too. Bring it on Puma!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Jamie32 wrote: »
    I tell ya what folks, if the new Ireland jersey looks anything like this i'll be first in the queue to make a purchase! That's beautiful! I like the shade of green too. Bring it on Puma!

shirt.jpg

Hell, why don't you just buy it now!..The irish jersey, brought to you via Saint Helen's RL, oh the rich irony....It's a straight and rather clumsy crib of the saints 09 away jersey,as I've said already....if you like it you can get it direct from their site at a knock down price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adamloweire

yeah, i did a nike a puma and an addidas one based on other jerseys they do but i think the real design is gonna be pretty awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

but i think the real design is gonna be pretty awful
    I do laugh to myself when I read the likes of this.
    Nobody here has a clue what the designs look like, what the fabric used and what the supporters version will look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

IMO they should be like the All blacks jersey, really simple, no stupid printed on logos, coz they look awful when they start to crack after a few washes( from a supporters pov) and for the love of god i hope they dont use shiny lycra material.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I also want to make a plea on behalf of those of us who've never ever looked down to see a six pack. Please.. Think of those men who eat crisps for Ireland. No to skin tight jerseys. Down with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Trotter wrote: »
    I also want to make a plea on behalf of those of us who've never ever looked down to see a six pack. Please.. Think of those men who eat crisps for Ireland. No to skin tight jerseys. Down with this sort of thing.

Crisps can be eaten for Ireland? And here I am busting my ass in the gym trying to get fit for the new rugby season!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Stereo-D

Here's my little effort at a design for how the new kit might look..what ya think?? :pac:

pumairelandrugby.th.jpg

IMO they should be like the All blacks jersey, really simple, no stupid printed on logos, coz they look awful when they start to crack after a few washes( from a supporters pov) and for the love of god i hope they dont use shiny lycra material.....

Why would you say that? shiny lycra rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭decies

The current irish jersey is rubbish more lions then the serringetti,a simple design nothing too over complicated please ;)

i love ccc test jerseys

have one of these on the way in the post
    http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts/Celtic-League/Gwent-Dragons-08-or-09-Home-SS-Test-Rugby-Shirt

love the tin and all the extra effort they put in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭theKramer

Depp wrote: »
    i love ccc test jerseys

have one of these on the way in the post
    http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts/Celtic-League/Gwent-Dragons-08-or-09-Home-SS-Test-Rugby-Shirt

love the tin and all the extra effort they put in.

I was thinking of getting that one, but spent way too much on half-price rugby gear last month. So much so that I have no money for doing f***-all this month. So worth it tho :)

Most of the Canterbury stuff sucks tho. No imagination. Hopefully Puma can do a decent job

Yeah ccc dont know the meaning of originality but they do know quality. i bought an ireland test jersey the week they came out and even alot of wearing (even for training a few times) and its still nearly as good as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Depp wrote: »
    Yeah ccc dont know the meaning of originality but they do know quality. i bought an ireland test jersey the week they came out and even alot of wearing (even for training a few times) and its still nearly as good as new.

What the hell is CCC?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Canterbury. Not sure what, if anything, it stands for. Edit - think it's: Canterbury Clothing Company

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

eoin wrote: »
    Canterbury. Not sure what, if anything, it stands for. Edit - think it's: Canterbury Clothing Company

aH,,i get it now ye were on about the logo. I always thought it was 3 kiwis, not the letter c. I thought i was going mad for a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

What the hell is CCC?

its also three kiwi birds, if you look at the white part

CCC%20CANTERBURY%20LOGO.jpg

What the hell is CCC?

It doesn't really stand for anything its just a nickname it got somewhere along the line

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

its also three kiwi birds, if you look at the white part

CCC%20CANTERBURY%20LOGO.jpg

It is and all!

Never copped that before. Kinda cool.

This is my favourite Irish jersey from the last few years. I don't see why jerseys have to be really "imaginative"

ireland-rugby-shirt.jpg

• Advertisement

don't shoot me or anything but i prefer the new shade of green

Advertisement