Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco - Bounty

Options
  • 09-05-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭✭

5 packs of these bad boys hidden away at 74c in the sweetie section. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

They're actually labelled as 2 for €1 as well! :eek::eek: so ten for 1 euro. I had to reign myself in and just not buy them because they're not one of my faves but i'd still eat them all and i really can't afford the calories - was a shame though. What a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yeah they're 2 for €1 alright too. If I had a shop I'd be in there stocking up; surely you can't get cheaper than 10c per bar even at wholesale prices! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Are they the full sized bars? Two 5 packs of them for a quid? Not a big fan of Tesco but think I'll go in tomorrow and stock up on em. Should help ensure I get through my chocolate fixes for some time to come;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Not a big fan of Tesco but think I'll go in tomorrow and stock up on em.

Oh yeah!!! Then once theres a hint of them over rpicing its back to complaining is it? ;)

Are they the full sized bars? Two 5 packs of them for a quid? Not a big fan of Tesco but think I'll go in tomorrow and stock up on em. Should help ensure I get through my chocolate fixes for some time to come;)

Full size bars. Says it on the price label that Galaxy/Malteasers/Something else were the same price, but there wasn't any there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Lindtee will be delighted when she reads this! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

........ Runs out the door

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

5 for €2 in galway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

None in Parnell St, Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

zarquon wrote: »
    5 for €2 in galway :(

That's what it says on the shelf. If you actually buy them, it's as the OP states

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Kevtherev

It's an awesome deal, I'm going back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

10 bars for the 1e in tesco ardkeen also! Not labeled, only says 74c but when you pay for them it comes to 1e my mother was delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Working in Mahon Point too. Picked us up 10 packs for a princely €5. Actually it was only €3 as I had €2 worth of vouchers to use! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

cheers OP, bought 30 bounties in baggot st tesco

not labelled as a special offer or anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Soarer wrote: »
    Lindtee will be delighted when she reads this! ;)

I was alright, picked up 2 packs though I don't particularly like them:o, but for 10c a bar, I couldn't leave them there!!

lindtee wrote: »
    I was alright, picked up 2 packs though I don't particularly like them:o, but for 10c a bar, I couldn't leave them there!!

Homer: What am I going to do with 2000 Angel Ashtrays?

Bart: I could take up smoking?

Homer: You damn well better boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

is this in tescos nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Its available in my local tesco in drogheda, but unpriced on the shelf, so had to check it was the one on offer - and it was.

Marked as 2 for €1 in bloomfields dun laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

just picked up the last 2 in my local tesco, marked as €1.99 each but got the 2 for €1 at the till. word must of got out if there all gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Hogzy wrote: »
    Oh yeah!!! Then once theres a hint of them over rpicing its back to complaining is it? ;)

You got it mate! Well no not really, its a market economy and all that but what I do take issue with is Tesco blowing their trumpets about how they are in the process of steadily dropping prices while they are bumping up their prices bit by bit on the sneak. Thats the reason I generally tend to avois them if possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Marked as 2 for €1 in bloomfields dun laoghaire.

can't have been many left tho, I made a fair indent this morning :pac:

can't have been many left tho, I made a fair indent this morning :pac:

That was the day before :pac:

They also had the sign saying mars/snicks/twix 2 for €1 but when my mam bought those, they didn't come off at the end of her receipt so she got all of her money back and ended up getting 30 bars of chocolate for free :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

ah god,i did that,it didnt scan and cancelled and left them bk,i could be a stone heavier by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Just picked up 4 packs in Tesco Merrion, Dublin 4 for €2! Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Oral Slang wrote: »
    in Tesco Merrion, Dublin 4

You didnt have to give us the FULL address!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Connrang

Hi all,

Athlone Tesco had about 10 boxes. The wife dragged me out with two packs and threatened me with a 5km walk per packet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

No better publicity than free publicity... worth pricing down a few bounty bars for:D

I am keeping clear as I would just do the dog on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Hogzy wrote: »
    You didnt have to give us the FULL address!:p

Was trying to be helpful :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

They were not advertised as 0.74 each in Tesco Bettystown, nor was it saying 2 packets for €1... Gave it a shot anyway and weyhay!!!! Sure nuff, 2 packets for €1!!

Advertisement