Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

owen drummond

Options
  • 26-04-2009 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

well folks

seen an ad on the side of a bus the other day for 3 mobile lad on it was the spit of owen.... is it him and if so or even if not whats ha up to these days

paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

Hey Paddy,

Yup it's him apparently he was just walking down the street, someone stopped him and asked to take the pic and now he's a superstar! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

good stuff ais

fair play to him, why do things like that never happen to me :)

he still training or just playing music does anyone know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well spotted Paddy, I loved to watch Drummo's fights and had wondered what had become of the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

paddyc wrote: »

cos your head wouldn't fit on the side of a bus
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

I have to say bishop... thats the first time i laughed at one fo your jokes thats no bad humour for a dub... how long did you have to think of that one....

... come here... i expected bolovia jokes from you... u let me down :)

Mod edit- inapproriate language

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

paddyc wrote: »
    good stuff ais

he still training or just playing music does anyone know...

Howya Paddy!

Pearse told me there was a thread on here somewhere!

My band is always my number one priority but I've been putting alot of training into my "chi belly" and my drinking arm is ripped! :pac:

I'd been doing alot of lifting so I've gone up a weight catagory (or three) but I'm hoping to fight in the autumn, case of now or never really. Been out to Mike in Warriors but I'm getting most of my training done on my lunch until I can free up my evenings for classes.

Advertisement