Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is absurd.

Options
  • 12-12-2007 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Hello my Muslim brothers. I am sickened by the amount of Christmas trees on display in Dublin. It's coming to the stage where you can't walk anywhere with out seeing one shining out someone's living room. I think there should be a blanket ban on Christmas trees in Ireland, because it's just so bloody offensive. I most of the people with Christmas trees up are putting them there out of spite, because it is a well documented fact that Islam is the only rightful religion. What do you think? Should there be a ban on Christmas in this country. Do you think we should replace it with a more sensible holiday like Ramadan?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement