Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound moderator

Options
  • 17-06-2008 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, I do a bit of fox shooting mainly at night. I was thinking about buying a sound moderator for my Brno 222 rifle, but would like some info on types and prices; does anyone use one of them and what would you recommend?:confused:

Mod note:
    Welcome to the forum, but please don't SHOUT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

sundaybain wrote: »
    HI I DO A BIT OF FOX SHOOTING MAINLY AT NIGHT I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING A SOUND MODERATOR FOR MY BRNO 222 RIFLE, BUT WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON TYPES AND PRICES DOES ANYONE USE ONE OF THEM AND WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND:confused:
    t4 or t8, jet z i have all three hear... r mc cloude in scotland sells a lot to the forestry commission if not peter jackson is not too far from you ,what part ya in i have hunted pitlocery for a few years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

JW covered it. Welcome ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sundaybain

jwshooter wrote: »
    t4 or t8, jet z i have all three hear... r mc cloude in scotland sells a lot to the forestry commission if not peter jackson is not too far from you ,what part ya in i have hunted pitlocery for a few years now
    cheers jw i will look them up, im from west of scotland outside glasgow:)

Advertisement