Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward Moments....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was visiting my gran and having a surf through her TV channels (she has Sky Digital even though she only watches Telly Bingo) - it was a couple of years back, shortly before her 90th birthday. She is an extremely devout catholic.
    I suppose once I reached the first adult channel, I should have "turned back" but I didn't see the harm in just speeding through them so quickly that nothing would even show, in case there were any interesting channels (e.g. music ones) after them.
    This proved to be a particularly bad idea - because the remote control "froze" at one of the sex channels (it was girl-on-girl rim-job action for anyone who's interested).

I made up my mind not to make eye contact with her, not even to look at her. And I'm not normally a praying person, but I prayed and prayed that she was engrossed in whatever she was reading (possibly a prayer book). I dashed over to the TV and switched it off, muttering something about how rubbish television has become these days.

Nothing was said - and I'll never, ever know whether she saw it... but some things are better left unknown. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Hypothetically speaking, if your crush asks you to dance for him while you're erm having a bit of fun, take the music off of shuffle because you might end up "dancing" to Peter Andre's "Mysterious Girl"....cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭sean0

When you go for a piss in a urinal and then all a sudden your body decides your not allowed and you end up just standing there....

When you send a text to the wrong person.
    Your talking about a certain person and you find out they were walking behind you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

When you are with your OH, someone asks you a question, you put on the *hmm.. im thinking* face, and as you do, your OH starts to kiss you.. you kiss back.. while still making the face and/or eye contact with the person who asked you the question lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

sean0 wrote: »
    When you go for a piss in a urinal and then all a sudden your body decides your not allowed and you end up just standing there....

Jesus this happened to me last week. The worst thing is the guy who was in the next urinal came in at the same time as me so there was no chance that I was just 'finishing up' as he came in. I stood there, dick in hand for a minute thinking "this will be the moment". I ended up just walking out like a retard. Went back a couple minutes later, got a cubicle and of course I nearly pissed on me hands it gushed out so fast... **** you body

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Dudess wrote: »
    I was visiting my gran and having a surf through her TV channels (she has Sky Digital even though she only watches Telly Bingo) - it was a couple of years back, shortly before her 90th birthday. She is an extremely devout catholic.
    I suppose once I reached the first adult channel, I should have "turned back" but I didn't see the harm in just speeding through them so quickly that nothing would even show, in case there were any interesting channels (e.g. music ones) after them.
    This proved to be a particularly bad idea - because the remote control "froze" at one of the sex channels (it was girl-on-girl rim-job action for anyone who's interested).

I made up my mind not to make eye contact with her, not even to look at her. And I'm not normally a praying person, but I prayed and prayed that she was engrossed in whatever she was reading (possibly a prayer book). I dashed over to the TV and switched it off, muttering something about how rubbish television has become these days.

Nothing was said - and I'll never, ever know whether she saw it... but some things are better left unknown. :eek:
    But those channels are all PPV:confused:
    Sounds like more to granny then devout catholisism :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

Falling asleep naked on the floor in the front room after sex with girlfrend and she is holding onto my plonker, my Ma walks in and turns the light on...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

c4cat wrote: »
    Falling asleep naked on the floor in the front room after sex with girlfrend and she is holding onto my plonker, my Ma walks in and turns the light on...........

ouch... for getting caught in the rude and for calling it your 'plonker', just ouch...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

c4cat wrote: »

And...

/continue please..:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And...

You just want to watch, don't you?!

Perv! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Been reading my 1st post on Boards have you? :p

Link to the past

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Talking about someone and they either walk by or enter the conversation and having to quickly change the topic.

''So em this weather we are having eh?'' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Few more:

First day of college walking into a lecture hall of a hundred and knowing no one while thinking 'Crap, crap where do I sit'

Anyone who has met up with someone off the internet for a date or whatever knows awkward during those firrst few minutes until the ice breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You just want to watch, don't you?!

Perv! :p

Yes, are you willing?

I'm able.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭woodzyx

I heard this story the other day and I still can't really get my head around it.

A few months ago a woman my mam knows was eating in a restaurant in Dublin when Bono came in with a 'well-dressed American man'. She wanted Bono's autograph but was too embarrassed to go over to his table, but when the nice-looking chap he was with left the table briefly, she approached him and asked him to get Bono to sign something for her. He said grand, no problem and got it for her. After Bono and your man left, the manager came over to her and said 'Aw wow! I can't believe Bono and Bruce Springsteen just ate at my restaurant!'.

What a ditz.
    I don't know her at all but I'd say that she felt like one anyway.

Yes, are you willing?

I'm able.:pac:
    Get yer coat, girl, ye've pulled!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

when the girl wakes up and you have to explain how you gained access to her apartment and then how you came to be in her bedroom masturnating over her while she sleeps :(

and to make matters worse youre dressed in your auntys best dress :(

... masturnating ...
    Is that something like the helicopter manoeuvre, only solo? :confused:

Is that something like the helicopter manoeuvre, only solo? :confused:

lol its like normal masturbating but youre turning your hand at the same time as pumping it up and down lol

So ... yes, then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

And...

More stuff occurred, yadda yadda yadda . . . . .

The Aristocrats!!!!

The end!

then i caught her,ied her to the radiator,went to the kitchen,came into a fyin pan,fried my spunk,put it on a sandwhich and fed it to her,weve been steady friends ever since :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Dudess wrote: »

Dont you have to pay for those premium channels to see that kind of action?

Horny granny ;)

Horny granny ;)
    Down, boy!!!

Dont you have to pay for those premium channels to see that kind of action?

Horny granny ;)

lol my granny was blind,i used to jerk off in front of her lol,best buzz ever lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

lol my granny was blind,i used to jerk off in front of her lol,best buzz ever lol
    o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

...................eh.............congratulations?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are a sad, weird freak.

I mean, seriously, WTF!?!?

Daysha wrote: »
    I mean, seriously, WTF!?!?
    It's called the "I'll eventually say something that will shock people" syndrome! ;)

• Advertisement

...................eh.............congratulations?

cheers dude lol,she used to ask me to sing songs we learnt in school (even when I was like 16+ like lol) so I d sing something like

Trasna na dtonnta, dul siar, dul siar,
    Slán leis an uaigneas ‘is slán leis an gcian;
    Geal é mo chroí, agus geal í an ghrian,
    Geal bheith ag filleadh go hÉirinn!

Chonaic mo dhóthain de Thíortha i gcéin,
    Ór agus airgead, saibhreas an tsaoil,
    Éiríonn an croí ‘nam le breacadh gach lae
    ‘S mé druidim le dúthaigh mo mhuintir!

Ar mo thriall siar ó éirigh mo chroí
    An aimsir go hálainn is tonnta deas réidh
    Stiúradh go díreach go dúthaigh mo chliabh
    ‘S beidh mé in Éirinn amáireach!

Muintir an Iarthair ‘siad cairde mo chroí,
    Fáilte ‘is féile bheidh romham ar gach taobh.
    Ar fhágaint an tsaoil seo,‘sé guidhim ar an Rí
    Gur leosan a shinsear i gcill mé.

jerkin off thew whole time then when id finish singin shed clap and thats when id cum lol

sometimes id cum in her tea lol

"Jayz the tae's wile salty hey!"

LMAO

the dirty bitch

Advertisement