Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feinwerkbau 2700 Barrel and action

• 13-04-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Going to sell the Spare Feinwerkbau Barrel and Action I have.

The barrel is the heavier 24mm and comes complete with bolt,front and rear sights!, its probably only shot 3 or 4k rounds and has shot 590 + several times!;)

It would be perfect for someone looking their own stock or for Bench rest!

Feinwerkbau1.jpg

I was quoted €1400 for a new one so looking somewhere around

€950

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Oh, if only!;)
    I'd take the arm off ya, floydster.....but no cash to spare at the mo.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

dCorbus wrote: »
    Oh, if only!;)
    I'd take the arm off ya, floydster.....but no cash to spare at the mo.:(

LOL!!, get that cash stuffed shoe box down from the top of the wardrobe!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

i wish, but.....that particular shoebox has been NAMA'd!:D:rolleyes:
    Best of luck with the sale....that's a brilliant bit of kit you're parting with.

Pre weekend BUMP!!:D

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    has shot 590 + several times!;)

For those not acquainted with ISSF shooting, that's approximately equivalent to a 60 shot 1" group at 50m where 50 of the 60 shots were in a roughly half-inch group. In a vise with no wind, that rifle would do groups even tighter than that.

FLOYDSTER, I can't remember, did you test that setup in the Eley, Lapua or RWS factories?

• Advertisement

IRLConor wrote: »
    For those not acquainted with ISSF shooting, that's approximately equivalent to a 60 shot 1" group at 50m where 50 of the 60 shots were in a roughly half-inch group. In a vise with no wind, that rifle would do groups even tighter than that.

FLOYDSTER, I can't remember, did you test that setup in the Eley, Lapua or RWS factories?

Yeah Conor tested at Lapua and RWS when the rifle was new!;)

BUMP before I leave for Hanover and Plzen at the end of the week!!:D

Bumpety Bump!! :D

Advertisement