Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World most funniest question

Options
  • 06-07-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I need to ask all something that has kept me sleepless and i want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after this but i have to know how you feel. I have kept it in mind for a while now but i think its finally time i be straight up and just confront u, I hope this doesnt ruin the relatonship we already have. I just need to know and i dont see any other way i could get over this. Just doesnt seem fair on me if i dont get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion, How much is a pepsi :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

More than I'd pay for that joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

That might be an american Joke... Cos i don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

I thought it was funny. It'll work better in a text message.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

not funny

funny list

football in the groin
    a hat blowing of a man's head, he gives chase
    oscar wilde
    mortgage owners
    inapropriateness
    observations about the travelling community
    people who 'talk to joe'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

If you replaced "how much is a pepsi".....with...."can we still stay friends after I rape you".....it might be a little funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I could imagine a womin saying something like that :rolleyes:

Nice one Shrewd :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

shrewd wrote: »
    I need to ask all something that has kept me sleepless and i want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after this but i have to know how you feel. I have kept it in mind for a while now but i think its finally time i be straight up and just confront u, I hope this doesnt ruin the relatonship we already have. I just need to know and i dont see any other way i could get over this. Just doesnt seem fair on me if i dont get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion, How much is a pepsi :D

Being yer first post i'l let ya away with it, you can redeem yourself by posting some decent (or indecent) jokes. you wasted 30 seconds of my life with that one :mad:

Advertisement