Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Gate - where it is ??

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am photographing a group of company execs next week at the storehouse. One of the photos that I need to get is a group one in front of this gate:

guinness-gates-dublin.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the street that this is on ?

Thanks muchly
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

The street name is Crane Street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

thanks for the replies...

Just found out this minute that the execs cannot be expected to walk that far :eek: and so an indoor location has been selected instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Just found out this minute that the execs cannot be expected to walk that far :eek:

Well you wouldn't want them to scuff their Armani shoes would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

thanks for the replies...

Just found out this minute that the execs cannot be expected to walk that far :eek: and so an indoor location has been selected instead.

No shortage of Taxis I believe! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

No shortage of Taxis I believe! :P

horse drawn carriages !!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Photoshop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

As you're heading out of the city centre, past Vicar Street and it's the last left before St.James Gate.

If you're driving though, it's a one-way street (going the other way!), so you'll have to go down to the next set of lights, take a left. Then it's the first left, left, left again, and left once more! :-) The gate will be about 150 yards down Crane Street, on your left.

Also, if you're going for a night-time shoot, the lighting's not great. The street lights in and around the gate haven't been replaced in some time, so alittle photoshopping may be in order.

Best of luck!

2wegnlc.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Plenty of nice places inside to shoot

Advertisement