Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hay what is the deal w/ the internalised homophobia on this board?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Endymion wrote: »
    That's still having a problem with someone, for reasons which are completely out of their control. A drag queen cannot help it that some people think all gays love ABBA.

I agree because last Friday night and when the lights were low and I was looking out for a place to go. Where they play the right music and getting in the swing, you come to look for a king. If anybody could be that guy, the night was young and the music's high. With a bit of rock music everything was fine…..You're in the mood for a dance
    And when you get the chance….

You are the dancing queen
    Young and sweet
    Only seventeen
    Dancing queen
    Feel the beat from the tambourine
    You can dance
    You can jive
    Having the time of your life
    See that girl
    Watch that scene
    Diggin' the dancing queen……

Sorry I couldn’t help myself..... it’s my genetic make up that made me do it!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Just got refused entry to the george until I called my boyfriend and he came out to confirm that I was actually a legitimate gay.

****ing ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Goodshape wrote: »
    Just got refused entry to the george until I called my boyfriend and he came out to confirm that I was actually a legitimate gay.

****ing ****.

Careful now, talking about other peoples heterophobia is what leads to the type of comment that may be misconstrued as internalised homophobia.

Advertisement