Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easiest subjects?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

business and accounting
    although they won't be a breeze, i find them fairly easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

Physics

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

i took up geography in a year and got an A1....if you like the subject to start with, can talk crap,like facts and can make up realistic points under pressure then geography is for you.You would need to have done it in J.C though.

But for those of you doing geography remember you can bull****!
    I created whole sections of agriculture industry's in my head,claimed they were present in france and when i looked at the scripts they gave me it all as SRP's
    Also if you think you should have done better in it alway's look at your script's.appealing is usually a good idea they have been crappy at marking the geography paper, especially the project,in the past...

Biology could be done in a year but it would be hard work there's a lot on that course and you cant realy leave out section's..plus you need to do the experiments.
    heard ag science is decent to if you no anything about farming and it link's in with biology..

...ones to avoid picking up are Art(hardest subject to get an A in)
    chemistry..its a bitch nuff said unless your a math's person,home ec really long course,history really long course.

If your doing a course in a year you do need to be one your intrested in it though and you need a good teacher to....it would usually be easier just to force your self to learn you L.C subject'd your doing already in most cases..unless your repeatng and can drop things like maths and irish so have free time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Phys/Chem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Applied Maths / DCG simple as

Doing Applied Maths. Very short course and if you study it/practice papers Im sure it'll be grand. The 'Wind Appears' questions on Relative Velocity are the bane of my life.

REALLY wished I picked Geography instead of DCG. I'ts just not my strong point. I have a feeling the project will destroy my love of video games:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement