Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman rollcall for Knock Sat 31st Oct

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

patrickk wrote: »
    theres a big gap there in centuries ,I dont have to go through internet spewing out stats the world has seen an exponential growth in atrocities both man made and from nature .

you probably do before you assume that there is one. Could it be to do with that theres more people around do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

All I hear is a lot of blasphemies from people who are deluded by their own way of life but thats up to yourselves if you wish to continue to make a fool of yourselves before God .Theres nothing positive been said here so am bowing out again for a while.

Ah yes blasphemy. A supernatural being so powerful that the first four commandments require you to not call him names. Didn`t Allah ever hear of sticks and stones......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

theres a big gap there in centuries ,I dont have to go through internet spewing out stats the world has seen an exponential growth in atrocities both man made and from nature .

I just wanted to illustrate that these things have always happened. I could give you just as bad from the last century if you like.

I see no exponential growth in atrocities in the last decade. Or have you a particular timeframe you prefer to reference that I'm not aware of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭furiousox

All I hear is a lot of blasphemies from people who are deluded by their own way of life but thats up to yourselves if you wish to continue to make a fool of yourselves before God .Theres nothing positive been said here so am bowing out again for a while .

Can't you just forgive us? (you have to btw)

CPL 593H

All I hear is a lot of blasphemies from people who are deluded by their own way of life but thats up to yourselves if you wish to continue to make a fool of yourselves before God .Theres nothing positive been said here so am bowing out again for a while .

The discussion is not "does god exist?", nor is it "do you believe in god?", rather it is "do you believe in Joe Coleman?". I am pretty sure god would have no problem if you denied faith in Joe but stuck with god. So I don't get your blasphemy tag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pfft, you guys using statistics to back up a point you make, blasphemers! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I could spend 4 hours talking about how I think he is a true visionary and not a false one but you would still not believe me .
    You could talk all you'd like, but without good solid evidence you would not convince me.

Did you go see Joe Coleman yourself or did you go to Knock on 14th July 2010.Are you going to go on 25th August 2010? I suspect not .But without your own personal experience and with continual relying on general consenus of the media that he is not a visionary then you will never know for sure if he is a visionary or not.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

What about this fella.
    He's described as many as a visionary, yet somehow I get the feeling that you don't think he is.
    Prove to me he is not a visionary ?
    Prove to me that Sai Baba is not a visionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

nipplenuts wrote: »
    So I don't get your blasphemy tag.

It`s like a panic button. The "other side" sent the wrong guy. One of their smartest reps like Jakkass would be still managing to refute our questions and claims until the cows came home. He must be on holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong .
    Is that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

cop yourself on and get back to reality buddy!
    Oh the irony!!Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

The way Joe Coleman describes Mary , 'angelic', 'crying beautiful tears down her face'. I want specifics Joe, like what she wears, big/small nose, dimples on her cheeks, one bewb bigger than the other etc etc? He's just too vague.

A question for patrickk... that chap that murdered his mother, because she was the devil.......Is he a visionary? And did she deserve to die because she was the devil?
    Edit: Link http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/man-stabbed-mum-to-death-believing-she-was-the-devil-2264843.html

No religion, means no devil, which means no death for his poor mother?

Anyone see the program about St Itas in Portrane a number of years back..... 90% of the patients that were in there because they were seeing the devil/god etc. Years of fear of religion, threw these already fragile people over the edge. I thought it was supposed to be a loving religion

flanzer wrote: »
    . I thought it was supposed to be a loving religion

It is. It loves young boys.............

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The way Joe Coleman describes Mary , 'angelic', 'crying beautiful tears down her face'. I want specifics Joe, like what she wears, big/small nose, dimples on her cheeks, one bewb bigger than the other etc etc? He's just too vague.

Being vague makes it harder for people to call you out for contradicting yourself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

The way Joe Coleman describes Mary , 'angelic', 'crying beautiful tears down her face'. I want specifics Joe, like what she wears, big/small nose, dimples on her cheeks, one bewb bigger than the other etc etc?
    I'd like to know if she's wearing a burqa.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭furiousox

Ok, she's caucasian, about 6ft, REALLY good looking...er...wears a white and eh..blue garment...em..speaks english...em....look, she's just there ok!!
    Isn't that enough for you people!!! :mad:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

She's boootiful! :)

300.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

barrackali wrote: »
    Joe, why do you keep coming up with this nonsense?

My name is Patrick do I have to start doing live broadcasts on skype to prove I'm not Joe ,come on folks get real

King Mob wrote: »
    You could talk all you'd like, but without good solid evidence you would not convince me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

What about this fella.
    He's described as many as a visionary, yet somehow I get the feeling that you don't think he is.

Prove to me that Sai Baba is not a visionary.

Sai Baba is a false prophet and is work of devil that will come to Light eventually as well his true nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Sai Baba is a false prophet and is work of devil that will come to Light eventually as well his true nature.

Proof? Oh sorry you don't believe in proof

Joe Coleman is a false prophet and is work of devil that will come to Light eventually as well his true nature.

Prove to me he is not a visionary.

• Advertisement

A question for patrickk... that chap that murdered his mother, because she was the devil.......Is he a visionary? And did she deserve to die because she was the devil?
    Edit: Link http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/man-stabbed-mum-to-death-believing-she-was-the-devil-2264843.html

No religion, means no devil, which means no death for his poor mother?

Anyone see the program about St Itas in Portrane a number of years back..... 90% of the patients that were in there because they were seeing the devil/god etc. Years of fear of religion, threw these already fragile people over the edge. I thought it was supposed to be a loving religion

What you're asking are rhetorical questions evil manifests in many ways .What we have to do as christians because i am not aware of these cases is go back to God only then will evil be gone from the world .This discussion is about Joe Coleman by the way .As an atheist what will an atheist do in coming years to combat evil in the world and stop these atrocities going on .Denying existence of God will not rid evil in the world it will only give power to evil.If you truly want to rid evil then pray to God for mercy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

My name is Patrick do I have to start doing live broadcasts on skype to prove I'm not Joe ,come on folks get real

They are being real, they're saying things that they "know" to be true. There might be no evidence for it, but they still "know" it, just like you "know" other stuff, show some respect for others' beliefs why don't you, even if they make you uncomfortable.

Joe Coleman is a false prophet and is work of devil that will come to Light eventually as well his true nature.

Prove to me he is not a visionary.

Thats your opinion not mine so we have made progress today you want proof go visit Joe interrogate him yourself and go to any apparition site like Knock or Medjugorje and tell me how you feel afterwards.

Thats your opinion not mine so we have made progress today you want proof go visit Joe interrogate him yourself and go to any apparition site like Knock or Medjugorje and tell me how you feel afterwards.
    That's your opinion not mine so we have made progress today you want proof go visit Sai Baba interrogate him yourself and go to any site were he performs his miracles and tell me how you feel afterwards.

See what I'm getting at here patrickk, or would you prefer I spell it out to you?

I've been to Knock a few times. How'd it make me feel? Made me feel sorry I didn't own a cone machine.

That's your opinion not mine so we have made progress today you want proof go visit Sai Baba interrogate him yourself and go to any site were he performs his miracles and tell me how you feel afterwards.

See what I'm getting at here patrickk, or would you prefer I spell it out to you?

Ive read books on Sai Baba years ago I have looked into his life style .I dont need to elaborate any further his doctrine is typical of what an antichrist would manifest as .

Ive read books on Sai Baba years ago I have looked into his life style .I dont need to elaborate any further his doctrine is typical of what an antichrist would manifest as .

Ive seen Joe's appearances and website I have looked into his life style .I dont need to elaborate any further his doctrine is typical of what an antichrist/person with a mental illness would manifest as.

Prove to me that Sai Baba isn't a visionary.
    It's a simple request and one you though was a perfectly reasonable thing to ask me.
    So why can you even acknowledge the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Debating with peole like Patrickk is futile!

He is obviously delusional and no matter what you say, it will never change his mind.

You could actually show him proof that there is no God and he would refute it. After all, when did creationists start to recognise proof anyway?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You could actually show him proof that there is no God and he would refute it.
    Refuting something would require at least a structured argument against it.

A better word would be "Ignore".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Refuting something would require at least a structured argument against it.

A better word would be "Ignore".

Very true!

Advertisement