Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New things goin on in the jackpot

Options
  • 14-07-2006 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

great news,
    anyone who has come and played in the jackpot will know the cash games are flying, because of this we have just started up a new poker league, for starters we are putting €3000 into the pot, one euro is taken out of every pot over €30 and placed into the prize pool, all you need to do is play a minimum of 40 hours in the cash games in the next 3 months! (4 hours a week is all) the final tournament will be held on thursday 12/10/06 this will be a round of each pot limit taunie with a 20 min clock, every hour you play over 40 hours amounts to an extra 100 chip for your stack. estimated prize fund of €25,000 also we are now open on thursday night till midday, (friday morning) so get those hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORK SATELLITE

on the 10th of august (thursday) we will be holding a satellite for the main event in cork (€1000+€70) its gonna be a €150+€10 with one re-buy or one top up @€;150 the winners will recieve entry into the main event, 2 days hotel, travel expences and €300 spending money. 5000 starting stack and 5000 for re-buy/top up. 20 minute clock all night the taunie starts at 8.

blind structure

25-50
    50-100
    75-150
    100-200
    200-400
    300-600
    400-800
    500-1000
    800-1500
    1000-2000
    2000-4000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

nice one.

anyone on the forum played in the cash games here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Yes I have only played its cash game once however-mix between the usual suspects,youngish lads after a night out,and a few solid players.
    The night I was there it was an action game but pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭iBoT

where is the jackpot??

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What cash games are on in there? Is there Omaha played too (I am guessing yes since there is in the tournie). When are the round of each or any omaha games played. Are there ones every night or just on busy nights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Must say the Jackpot has really grown on me of late, Juke and John do a great job.

When I do go I'm generally there on a Friday / Saturday night (read morning as I'm don't go down until after the SE closes!!), but last Friday night there were 4 tables going at 6am, I even had to wait 10 minutes. They had two tables of round of each and two holdem.

We did get to play Omaha only for a while, but that was because everyone at the table wanted it. Once they closed down one of the tables though we have to revert to round of each.

• Advertisement
Advertisement