Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masturbating mrs

Options
  • 21-05-2007 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, don’t know why im posting, not really my thing, but lookin for some advice. Long story blah blah but here goes. I have been seeing my gf for 2.5 years now, but it has been an on/off relationship. I work one end of the country her the other, she has an 8 year old kid and with me working on Saturdays we were doing well to see eachother 2 weekends a month. Obviously this took its toll and we split. A couple of weeks after the split she phoned to tell me she was 6 weeks pregnant (forgot to take the pill!!) anyway after a couple of hard months wee Claire arrived and my world is fantastic. We are back together and everything was great, I thought. Until sat nite!
    We went out together with some friends for the first time since Claire arrived, really enjoyed it, great nite but when we got to bed I got the impression there wud be no sex, so kiss and a cuddle, sex in the morning, fine. But I woke during the nite to hear her masturbating beside me. It kinda got to me, not because she was masturbating but that she was while I lay beside her. Sex has been really good of late. Im not insecure but this has rattled me a bit. Im 99% sure Claire is mine but this has sown some seed that I cant get out of my mind.
    Am I reading too much into this, paranoid, or am I being taken for one hell of a ride!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

maybe she just didnt wanna wake you??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Completely normal!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

why would her masturbating make you think the kids isnt yours? am i missing something here? sometimes you just need to do it for yourself without anyone else being involved,

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I do it and my sex life is pretty good! Its just sometimes I just want to get the orgasm without all that goes with it!! Woke my fella up one night,he thought there was something wrong with me. I nearly burst trying not to laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I dont get how masturbating is connected to paternity doubts. Did I miss something in sex ed?

OP- masturbation cant make you pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So because your girlfriend masturbated one night while you were there you're doubting whether the baby is yours? That makes no sense.

Maybe she was half-asleep and the thought of waking you for sex didn't cross her mind. It's not a big deal at all, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I dont get how masturbating is connected to paternity doubts. Did I miss something in sex ed?

OP- masturbation cant make you pregnant.
    I would imagine the logic leaps work something along the lines of

she's masturbating, therefore she's not satisfied, therefore she's likely been sleeping with others, therefore the kids may not be his.

At least, thats the only way I can see the logic working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

But I woke during the nite to hear her masturbating

How loud was she?

Apart from that, there's nothing to read into it except she didn't want to disturb you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i dont see a problem so shes more sexually "free"(cant think of a better way to say it) than you thought take advantage of that imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

irishbird wrote:
    why would her masturbating make you think the kids isnt yours? am i missing something here? sometimes you just need to do it for yourself without anyone else being involved,

I agree with you there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

what made you think it was her who didn't want sex? maybe she got the no sex vibe off of you and then she decided to masturbate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭Floppybits

I would see nothing wrong with waking up and find my other half going at it, I would actually find that a bit of turn on. But hey thats me.

As was said in a previous post sometimes there is just a need for some DIY action.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

and sometimes guys do it when their partners are asleep tbh. Perfectly natural.

It is also entirely posisble that she wasn't fully awake or even awake at all but having an erotic dream.

next time: just ask nicely to join, in or kiss her and say please continue :-).

As for the paternity: total paranoia there i am afraid

she's masturbating, therefore she's not satisfied, therefore she's likely been sleeping with others, therefore the kids may not be his.

Wow. And they say women are crazy?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Wow. And they say women are crazy?:rolleyes:

most people are regardless of gender, its what makes life interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭PinkPrincess26

This is perfectly normal.........

Im 99% sure Claire is mine but this has sown some seed that I cant get out of my mind.

Im not seeing the relevance to the above though, Why would your girldfriends fiddlen.... make you question whether your child is biologically yours.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

This is perfectly normal.........

Im 99% sure Claire is mine but this has sown some seed that I cant get out of my mind.

Im not seeing the relevance to the above though, Why would your girldfriends fiddlen.... make you question whether your child is biologically yours.....
    I think - I THINK - that the OP took a ride on the following train of thought:

My g/f masturbates - normal girls don't masturbate - my g/f likes sex more than normal girls - my g/f can't control her urge for sex - my g/f would probably sleep with other blokes.

that's the only logical train of thought for having the doubts that the OP is having, and of course I would say, OP, you should have changed at station 2

edit: that's so weird. I missed Aidans post and wrote the same thing practically word for word. Must have been subconcious. Sorry Aidan!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well thanks everybody for reinforcing my own thoughts. probably a touch of paronoia after the weekend and monday mornin blues. but an ex of mine used to masturbate in bed with me all the time. suppose at the weekend it just felt wrong as i hadnt seen her for 2 weeks. reckon its all down to weather i trust her or not and i dont think yous can help me there!! thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

Jaysus... I'll think twice before the next time I have a **** lyin beside my bloke after readin this thread!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'd say your guess is right, Aidan, but I'd avoid using the word logic, personally, because there's absolutely none involved! :D

OP, unless you have other reasons to worry, forget about it, because this sure as hell isn't a reason to do so.

• Advertisement

seahorse wrote:
    Jaysus... I'll think twice before the next time I have a **** lyin beside my bloke after readin this thread!

Or use protection. Just so he doesnt think your finger or your toy got you pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Everyone seems to be thinking very positive thoughts...

Does it not seem likely that she only got back with him because she was pregnant and she satisfies herself because she's not really happy with the OP...?

Zillah wrote:
    ...Does it not seem likely that she only got back with him because she was pregnant and she satisfies herself because she's not really happy with the OP...?

Ah give over! Please say you were being sarcastic there and just forgot to use the smilie?!

Or use protection. Just so he doesnt think your finger or your toy got you pregnant.

Oh yeah, slathered with plenty of spermacide also just to be sure. You cant be safe enough thesedays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

She probably just had a hot dream and was feeling horny. Fair play on her! I just don't understand why the OP didn't join in...

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

i really think you're jumping the gun OP cos like, have you never run off to have a sneaky **** even when the missus is around?

if u are worried, voice ur concerns, say, next time after sex, ask her if u satisfy her enough? showin a bit of vulnerability is never a bad thing.

but can i just say like, ur seriously jumpin to conclusions. you should have joined in, or even have rolled over to watch! she's doin it, in the bed beside you, like, hello! you have a right to watch!

its hot!:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Maybe she's like me and finds that a bit of masturbation relaxes her if she is finding it hard to get to sleep.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Maybe she's like me and finds that a bit of masturbation relaxes her if she is finding it hard to get to sleep.
    Hmmm ... seems like this is a non-gender-specific aid to sleep, so ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Am I reading too much into this
    "Reading too much into this" would normally mean that there was some slight circumstantial evidence that was being made too much of.

You aren't reading "too much", you're reading something that isn't there at all.

She had a ****, big deal. You might never masturbate, but the vast majority of people do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

maybe she didnt want to have sex she did just have a baby and things can be quite sore after so my masturbation was the bast least painful way for her to climax and she didnt want to wake up incase you started hounding her for sex???
    i think i may have also missed something in sex ed bout masturbation and pregnancy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement