Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options
  • 30-05-2007 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

MOD NOTE:

Please use this thread for buying and selling of manuals for the FE1 Exams. Do not start a new thread to sell your manuals.

Furthermore, all "for sale" ads must be done via adverts.ie. You can log in there using your boards.ie account, make an ad and post the link here in this thread. Simply post in this thread something along the lines of "5 GCD Manuals for sale." and provide a hyperlink (easily seen as "short link" on the ad itself).

Any ads put up for sale which are not done through adverts.ie will be removed and the user will be infracted.

Finally, please only post once if you are looking for manuals. If you change your mind or purchase some, please simply edit your original post to state this. Multiple posting in this thread will not be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and the user infracted.

have 2006-2007 Griffith manuals for

company
    criminal
    property
    equity

for sale

as well as

irish criminal law nutshells 2006
    irish company law make that grade revision 2006
    irish company law nutshells 2001 (brand new latest edition)

fe1 direct company law 2006 manual
    and all the company law legislaiton from the goverment, unmarked just
    used it for the latest exam

also have a lot of company criminal and property and equity notes all
    on my laptop that I used to pass those 4 exams well 1st time around
    including sample answers to questions

also have most of the past exam papers

so if you're interested let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Gobán Saor

Interested in
    • Griffith company manual
    • Griffith equity manual
    • Company nutshell
    • company legislation

Prices?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 jackelle

I have the following for sale:

Griffith 2007 Manuals for
    Contract
    Tort
    Constitutional
    EU

plus exam papers and sample answers that I have corrected by Griffith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

How much are we talking for the Eu and Constitutional ones

I would love all you have on both subjects

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pbolger

hI ya,

Would love copy of manuals...once at decent price, ********

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Shellyr80

I would love to buy any manuals you might have, and if you know of anyone else who is selling please let me know, thanks **********

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I may be crazy but putting your mobile number on an internet forum seems like a bad idea to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

GDM wrote: »
    I may be crazy but putting your mobile number on an internet forum seems like a bad idea to me.

Spot on, hence the edit. Use the PM function to conclude a deal please - and apply some common sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 jackelle

Hi all, I've sold these all but if you look over at fe1 google groups you might find what you're looking for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Also, you might have to wait until the results of the past sitting come out until many people (myself included) are prepared to sell their manuals etc. in fear of having to use them again in March/April

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 A town

Wanted FE1 2008 Griffith Constitutional Manual!!

Reply to post, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Fr.Frost

CONTRACT TORT EQUITY PROPERTY

Independent Colleges Manuals + Exam Papers

50 Euro each or 175 for the lot!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 limlaw

Hello all!!

Gonna start study for Constitutional, Company and Eu soon. Wondering does anyone have (or know of) any Independent colleges manuals not being used???

I also Have up to date (as of last sitting) totally unmarked manuals in Criminal, Contract, Property and Equity for sale!!

Any interested parties please let me know! Email at limlaw@live.ie.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭maidhc

I love optimistic people! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭sid4lev

limlaw wrote: »
    Hello all!!

Gonna start study for Constitutional, Company and Eu soon. Wondering does anyone have (or know of) any Independent colleges manuals not being used???

I also Have up to date (as of last sitting) totally unmarked manuals in Criminal, Contract, Property and Equity for sale!!

Any interested parties please let me know! Email at limlaw@live.ie.

Thanks.

Hi, i just wish to ask a general question in relation to fe1s as im thinking of sitting criminal, equity, property and contract this spring. Is knowing the griffiths manuals inside out and nothing else (roughly speaking) sufficient to pass the exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aislingo

Hi,
    Am selling the following 2008 Griffith manuals together with the past exam paper booklets.

PROPERTY
    TORT
    CRIMINAL.

€50 EACH OR NEAREST OFFER.

Hello,

I have a totally unmarked Property manual (Independent College) from last sitting to sell. Also the previous exam papers and some additional notes to throw in. If interested drop me email at limlaw@live.ie. Cheers!

Hey,

Ya knowing the manual inside out is sufficient and actually (IMHO) the best way to pass, best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cashewnut

hi Fr Frost, is the contract manual still available? Were are you based?

• Advertisement

cashewnut wrote: »
    hi Fr Frost, is the contract manual still available? Were are you based?

Hello,

I have a totally unmarked Contract manual (from last sitting), complete with notes and suggested solutions and past exam papers. From independent colleges. I am in Dublin, email me at limlaw@live.ie.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭henryhenry

If anyone has the Griffith's Constitutional and Company manuals for sale, please send me a message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 rick flair

HI all

I am just wondering where you get the FE 1 solutions for questions, i am looking for the 2001 equity exam but any advice on where i can get these would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 galwaygirl24

Hi,

Im looking for Tort and EU manuals, from any of the preparatory from 2008 if possible.

PM or reply to thread.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 orangecake

I have perfect, unmarked manuals and exam papers from the last sitting for contract, property and equity if anybody is interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 filofax

hi

looking for COMPANY manual and exam papers, if anyone has them for sale please message me or reply to tread.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly85

Hi,

I'm looking for a griffith/independent Tort manual if anyone has one preferably 2007/2008 one.

If any one has one for sale please reply or message me.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TinaMoran

I have Griffith notes for all 8 FE1 subjects. If anyone is interested email me at martinamoran@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kerrygirl84

Looking for Equity Manual asap anyone???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

I have Independent manuals for sale for criminal, property, equity and contract plus associated materials. PM if interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement