Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro West (BGRH)

Options
  • 08-07-2007 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭

OK, which one of you flaming alcoholics (meant in the most endearing fashion possible) got yours hands on the drafts for this and put in so many bends, you wouldn't be able to stand straight, nevermind hold a drink and a kebab?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not me, I would have made sure it stuck out a bit more at Blanch so it went by my gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It wasn't me - but I think the lads in the Metro West planning dept had their rulers melted during a recent spate of office pranks.

Will there be a bar and some couches on board this fabulous new rail link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

jeepers, that map looks like my belly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I think it's a great bit of planning. Now it will take as long to get to the airport from Tallaght as it does from Bray (Twice as far away), which will mean the good people of tallaght get more time of the train for a few tinnies before flying off to shagaluf:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

jeepers, that map looks like my belly

Your belly looks like a rhino's head?!! :eek: :D

You, sir, are truly a knight of the BGRH Brotherhood

• Advertisement
Advertisement