Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options
  • 21-12-2007 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

"Don't push me! Push a pushpop!"

Sorry...

What were you selling/touting, tickets?
    me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

davey180 wrote: »
    me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?
    This forum is purely for adverts.ie queries. If you have a problem with the body modification forum, I'd suggest you contact the mods of that forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

smashey wrote: »
    This forum is purely for adverts.ie queries. If you have a problem with the body modification forum, I'd suggest you contact the mods of that forum.
    this is boards ie im on surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

This forum is for adverts.ie queries (the clue is in the name).

PM the rings and tats mods, and post in Feedback if you are unsatisfied with their response to you.

this is boards ie im on surely

It is, and if you want to talk about football you go to the soccer forum. Adverts support is about adverts.ie. Do you see where I'm coming from?

It is, and if you want to talk about football you go to the soccer forum. Adverts support is about adverts.ie. Do you see where I'm coming from?
    yeah but nim not into football.Tattoos and Pets is my subject thanks

• Advertisement

This forum is for adverts.ie queries (the clue is in the name).

PM the rings and tats mods, and post in Feedback if you are unsatisfied with their response to you.
    i have a problem can you help

Pm Hellrazer or eth0

they are not moderaters for this subject you posted me

they are not moderaters for this subject you posted me
    You have a problem with body modification. They are the mods.

You have a problem with body modification. They are the mods.
    i know that but this is adverts threads were on they dont moderate adverts

• Advertisement

But you said...

This forum has absolutely nothing to do with body modifications. I am an adverts mod as well and we all try to help when somebody posts in adverts support.

But you said...

This forum has absolutely nothing to do with body modifications. I am an adverts mod as well and we all try to help when somebody posts in adverts support.
    you are not listed as a advert moderater ill show you; GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students
    well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Davey180 perhaps you should have a grown up with you when you use the internet.

Noelie wrote: »
    Davey180 perhaps you should have a grown up with you when you use the internet.
    oh god whats this now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

This thread is quite, quite humourous....

you are not listed as a advert moderater ill show you; GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students
    well?
    Edit/ Look here under FS General, FS Sports Equipment and FS Motors.

Edit/ Look here under FS General, FS Sports Equipment and FS Motors.
    for sale adds???

for sale adds???
    I give up.

For the last time. This forum is called adverts support. It is (as the name might suggest) a support forum for discussing issues with adverts.ie. Adverts.ie is a boards site where people buy and sell things. They don't get their ears or nipples pierced. That is discussed under body modification. Body modification is found in the "Arts" category in boards.ie.

I give up.

For the last time. This forum is called adverts support. It is (as the name might suggest) a support forum for discussing issues with adverts.ie. Adverts.ie is a boards site where people buy and sell things. They don't get their ears or nipples pierced. That is discussed under body modification. Body modification is found in the "Arts" category in boards.ie.
    will you please stop confusing me! this all about the infraction you gave me why?so you moderate people who sells things still that means you dont mod advert support im i right?

Regarding the infraction, Lemming is aware of it and agrees with it, because, guess what? We also have and adverts moderator's forum which is only open to adverts moderators and I let them know I infracted you.

I'm going to lunch and I'll be banging my head of the walls on the way down the street. With a bit of luck, RoundyMooney or Spankeh or Lemming or Cult might see this before I get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

FFS smashey - give the guy a break. This is adverts isnt it? ;)

You must be the most unsympathetic mod on here. I had problems with you as well in the past and Im going to report this stubbornness of yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

davey180:- Are you aware that this topic is a support forum for adverts.ie only? As in, if you have a question regarding adverts.ie you ask it here.

However, if you have a question regarding something on boards.ie you do NOT post it here. Why? Adverts.ie is NOT Boards.ie. Boards.ie is NOT adverts.ie. They are two different websites, doing two different things.

Comprende?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Regarding the infraction, Lemming is aware of it and agrees with it, because, guess what? We also have and adverts moderator's forum which is only open to adverts moderators and I let them know I infracted you.

I'm going to lunch and I'll be banging my head of the walls on the way down the street. With a bit of luck, RoundyMooney or Spankeh or Lemming or Cult might see this before I get back.

Id have to agree.. the OP is getting snotty towards the mods, so deserved the infraction.

Sully wrote: »
    Id have to agree.. the OP is getting snotty towards the mods, so deserved the infraction.
    are you saying i deserved the infraction???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

unklerosco wrote: »
    This thread is quite, quite humourous....

I was thinking the opposite. How f***ing thi..... oh well. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

"howareya, is this Cork, yeah? Ok, where do you want this wood?"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sully wrote: »
    I dunno. He needs a bit of help and this ALLEGED adverts mod isnt doing his duties - thats if hes a mod at all

are you saying i deserved the infraction???

Yes, as your trying to be helped and your getting ignorant towards a mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Moving to feedback

GTFO of mah supportz!

:)

Advertisement