Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 removed the N95

Options
  • 24-02-2008 4:48pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why 3 have removed the n95 from the website and online shop. It has been gone for awhile, and they updated the site on thursday to a new look on the mobiles and its not there again, and it was on the site.

Seems a bit strange....:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

believe me its for your own good. you don't want such an expensive phone locked to such a bad network. just look through this forum, its mostly people complaining about 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I was about to say they took the nokia 6500 slide off their website but its back now (aswell as a revamp of the site... well a little)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say they used the space for a phone that sells better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

xanthor wrote: »
    I'm gonna hazard a guess and say they used the space for a phone that sells better.

I would think its one of the biggest selling phones at the minute. Why take it from the site while selling it in store. how much space does one extra phone take!

and to towel401, i already have a n95, not locked to three but i still use three as price plan suits me, lot other people are properly in the same boat, thats why 3 is talked a lot more on here than other networks, well of course problems with the network doesn't help that. But new people not in the know joining three surely they would want the N95 as an option...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

towel401 wrote: »
    believe me its for your own good. you don't want such an expensive phone locked to such a bad network. just look through this forum, its mostly people complaining about 3 :)

Bar the battery life there is no better match between the N95 and X-series on 3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement