Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish on Sunday 9th of March in Waterford

Options
  • 02-03-2008 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Ok,
    Because there is few people here in Waterford and around, and this Saturday I haven't got too many plaing. I'm going to set SKIRMISH on Sunday (because of request) week (9/03/08). I already said everything about the site in previous thread. I'm going to post some movies from todays paintball game (to get an idea of site setup. And like I said previously I prefer 18 and over. Who is in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

I nearly forgot. We can accomodate on the site 12 ppl, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Seeing as it's a Sunday, I might mosey on down and have a looksee:D.

What's the quickest way from Mullinavat area? Head to Waterford and turn right then for Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

andros wrote: »
    I nearly forgot. We can accomodate on the site 12 ppl, no problem.

Hi

would love to come down and check it out.

Is that 12 max or 12 rentals? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

dammit now i am tied between going to cork or waterford

Hi

would love to come down and check it out.

Is that 12 max or 12 rentals? :confused:

We have no rentals because, we are not comercial site (which access is free of charge). You come in with Your own gear and play. All replicas will be chrono prior to the game. You also have to sign the disclaimer if You are willing to use site. If You read this thread will have more details about the setup and location http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055246350

12ppl is more a guid line than limitation. I think 6v6 will be ok. Just don't whant to get to crowded (may be not enough space). But if there will be bit more than 12, I can't say NO.

Fastest way from Mulinavat is like You said. Turn into Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Are you playing all day? I cant make Sunday mornings due to Church commitments. If my gearbox is in proper working order I should be there. Didnt get a chance to look at it this weekend as I was too busy doing sound for a youth event

Are you playing all day? I cant make Sunday mornings due to Church commitments. If my gearbox is in proper working order I should be there. Didnt get a chance to look at it this weekend as I was too busy doing sound for a youth event

I'll say will do 11-12 'till indefinite time. As long as ammo last.

Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Looks pretty good Andros.....would I be right in saying that it looks like a small green circled by 20-30 metres of woodland?

• Advertisement

sci-ops wrote: »
    Looks pretty good Andros.....would I be right in saying that it looks like a small green circled by 20-30 metres of woodland?

Thanks to my artistic skills:) on image below You can see actual setup of the site:
    moatvz8.th.jpg

Green dots represents woods. Black lines - edges of the moat (more less - offcourse there are many entry points and banks are not so steep 40degree in most places). Smaller circle on the top represents Hill. Bigger in the bottom is quite open space, surounded by woods. There are bariers erected. Whole site is 60x40meters or more. So thanks Gods is bigger than 20x30. Maybe video is bit confusing.

dude that is a savage site... looks well cool

dude that is a savage site... looks well cool

Oh! Thank You. There is still some work that has to be done.
    I don't see many people interested in skirmishing in Waterford.

Myself and a friend are, i may have to go to cork this weekend but if i am not then I will be coming out to ye, but I will try and get as many people interested as I can...

Myself and a friend are, i may have to go to cork this weekend but if i am not then I will be coming out to ye, but I will try and get as many people interested as I can...

If will be able to gather heads, I can have field for every weekend.

finger crossed I can get something going

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

impressive, gonna have to talk to my lot, see can we get a few to give you a shout..nice one Andros

iceage wrote: »
    impressive, gonna have to talk to my lot, see can we get a few to give you a shout..nice one Andros

Like I said before. There will be place to play every weekend form now on. As well as minor and major improvement will be made on the site to increase playing experience.

M4 is still not going but I have a p90 ordered so if that comes by the weekend I'll be out hopefully with one other

M4 is still not going but I have a p90 ordered so if that comes by the weekend I'll be out hopefully with one other

What's wrong with your M4?? I'll have to give you a shout today any way so I take a look.

• Advertisement

The piston keeps jamming back. The motor is still trying to go but the piston just stays jammed.

The piston keeps jamming back. The motor is still trying to go but the piston just stays jammed.

What time you will be home tday?

From around 5:30. I'll be home all evening

From around 5:30. I'll be home all evening

I'll drop u my bat, and take a look on your m4. will call you around 5pm anyway

Ok, ladies and gentleman.

As everybody knows there will be game on Sunday. I'd like to know who is going to be playing with us. So we can arange some rally point, and time frames. You can send me a PM if you like.

I'll be late with one other but I should be able to find my own way there. Looks like the p90 will be here before the weekend. Huzzah for airsofteire!!!

i'll be there, i know mooncoin but not too were i need to go from there.... I used to live in templeorum near piltown...

Rally points would be great, just hope the car will be out of the garage by then, if it is and anyone needs lifts from waterford city on sunday (car being ready) then I can offer some ppl lifts....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

right, sod this, Andros got a few things on at the minute, but by Sunday if i'm sorted out i'll be free to call to ya. I'm coming from Clonmel, so can you PM me with your Phone No or something, bit fed up with all this pussyfooting around that going on about your site as to who is, or who isn't calling.

Give me a definate location and time on Sundy morning and we'll see can we make this happen. Got my own stuff AEG, gear and goggles, and a few bb's and gas so we'll give it a whirl.

Iceage.

If the team pull their finger out, you might have one or two extra, (if theres too many of of us on site, don't worry, I'm the old bastard* and will have a flask of coffee while I watch from the sidelines!!

iceage wrote: »
    right, sod this, Andros got a few things on at the minute, but by Sunday if i'm sorted out i'll be free to call to ya. I'm coming from Clonmel, so can you PM me with your Phone No or something, bit fed up with all this pussyfooting around that going on about your site as to who is, or who isn't calling.

Give me a definate location and time on Sundy morning and we'll see can we make this happen. Got my own stuff AEG, gear and goggles, and a few bb's and gas so we'll give it a whirl.

Iceage.

If the team pull their finger out, you might have one or two extra, (if theres too many of of us on site, don't worry, I'm the old bastard* and will have a flask of coffee while I watch from the sidelines!!

Not to worrie boss. More ppl shooting around, more fun it will be. I'll take my video/foto equipment so we can make some nice footage.
    When you will be going from Clonmel on N24 and get to Mooncoin on the right handside is billborad Royal Oak B&B. You get the turn over there and wait for us by B&B. Let say 11:15 (or something). Flatulator, we'll meet you at train station in Wat around 11ish and will go to Mooncoin. Fuzzy you have my number, what time approx 'll you be going to Mooncoin?

Defenderdude, if you still whant to come in you are very welcome. Same as sci-ops.

More number we get better it will be.

In the worst case will start at 12.

• Advertisement

deadly, cheers, see you at the station at 11

Advertisement