Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could This Be You?

Options
  • 17-03-2008 6:12pm

Did anyone else see these posters up around town? Seems this Melissa girl is in a spot of bother.

DSC00449.jpg

I personally believe she's talking about RHG. That rapscallion!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OOOOooooh dear, somebody's got teh bad AIDS. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Your a daddy...:p

I'm presuming it would be evil for one of us *cough* steyr *cough* to e-mail her, pretending to be her fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Pfft, she could at least have provided a clue. Or a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

how do we get this on digg!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why haven't you emailed her yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Her posting an email address like that isn't a good idea! I'm going to be a bore/party-pooper/whatever and ask that folk be nice and not bring undue attention to her? She's easy to find on social networks so the likes of Digg would tear her to shreds - not something a visitor to our country deserves. Not trying to be preachy - just don't think she deserves to be harassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Yeah it's Daddy-o time

her bebo page as per email address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

It's deff a baby.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Jackz wrote: »
    It's deff a baby.

There was me thinking it was a bald puppy. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

*mono* wrote: »

Oh lol, 5 stars for this thread.
    ciotog wrote: »
    Her posting an email address like that isn't a good idea! I'm going to be a bore/party-pooper/whatever and ask that folk be nice and not bring undue attention to her? She's easy to find on social networks so the likes of Digg would tear her to shreds - not something a visitor to our country deserves. Not trying to be preachy - just don't think she deserves to be harassed.

You're absolutely right, I officially wish bad karma upon anyone bothering this poor girl, stupid as she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Jackz wrote: »
    It's deff a baby.

So she found out less than 36 hours after the supposed act that she's pregnant.

Not possible.

Plus, she's left Ireland according to her bebo to go travelling Europe.

Doubt it's anything serious. Maybe she just wants to stay in contact with the guy.

But I would echo what was said above. She should be left alone. Go on lads, just this once!

cornbb wrote: »
    You're absolutely right, I officially wish bad karma upon anyone bothering this poor girl, stupid as she is.

Interesting concept though, how else would she find the daddy-o, not much support service's out there for one night stands as everyone knows Ireland is a predominantly Catholic country, as if we would ever engage in the practice of pre-marital sex, Most likely a Brit over for Paddy’s weekend she should go on Jeremy Kyle.

Or

Maury
    Maury Test for paternity

kraggy wrote: »
    So she found out less than 36 hours after the supposed act that she's pregnant.

Not possible.

The poster kind of implies it was paddy's night a year ago, its not really clear though. This year's paddy's night is tonight, after all.

Interesting concept though, how else would she find the daddy-o, not much support service's out there for one night stands as everyone knows Ireland is a predominantly Catholic country, as if we would ever engage in the practice of pre-marital sex, Most likely a Brit over for Paddy’s weekend she should go on Jeremy Kyle.

Oh you're right, its an innovative way of doing things, I just think using her main email address (through which someone has already found her bebo page) wasn't terribly bright of her.

Oh you're right, its an innovative way of doing things, I just think using her main email address (through which someone has already found her bebo page) wasn't terribly bright of her.

Totally stupid, but then again she is prob thinking what have I got to lose, apart from total shame on the net...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

If i was with somebody that looked like that i wouldn't want to be found either....

The poster kind of implies it was paddy's night a year ago, its not really clear though. This year's paddy's night is tonight, after all.

Well it's ambiguous to say the least.

My way of thinking was that it was this Paddy's Night as Paddy's Day was actually Saturday just gone because the of the clash with Holy Week etc. And when was the parade? Not in Galway at moment.

Also, it's hardly a kid from last year as she's going travelling Europe now. If it was a baby, it would only be 3 months old.

Not exactly condusive to backpacking around the continent.

Kraggy from your threads sounds like your trying to mix up the dates for us....
    so what are the apartments in Eyre Square like?

Well it's ambiguous to say the least.

My way of thinking was that it was this Paddy's Night as Paddy's Day was actually Saturday just gone because the of the clash with Holy Week etc. And when was the parade? Not in Galway at moment.

Also, it's hardly a kid from last year as she's going travelling Europe now. If it was a baby, it would only be 3 months old.

Not exactly condusive to backpacking around the continent.

What written in bebo pages are hardly taken as gospel are they?

quoted from my bebo page(for all you nosey people it shouldnt be too hard to find!)
    Happiest When
    Pro Evolution also makes me very happy. When I'm being Gay. Hanging out with my friends. Not working!

thats clearly a false statement put up by someone who got access to my bebo.... I hate pro evo

• Advertisement

Kraggy from your threads sounds like your trying to mix up the dates for us....
    so what are the apartments in Eyre Square like?

Lol. Didn't really get a good look at it. There was drink taken, it was dark etc.

Great ride though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Maybe she's just in love with him?! Or he stole her wallet?!! Or maybe not...

What written in bebo pages are hardly taken as gospel are they?

quoted from my bebo page(for all you nosey people it shouldnt be too hard to find!)

thats clearly a false statement put up by someone who got access to my bebo.... I hate pro evo

Granted, but why would she lie about going travelling around Europe unless....

Maybe she wasn't stupid and purposely used her email adress in the notice so that the guy would check her bebo, think to himself "well she's out of the country so if I ring her, well what could she do?"

That way he'd definitely contact her and she'd get what she wanted.

Ah, the conspiracies...

That happiest when section has been on my bebo for 6 months and i've never bothered changing it! Sure for all we know that thing about her traveling around europe could be from the previous year?

She doesnt mention the sprog in it either which would suggest that its old.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, my missus change my bebo like a year ago going on about how I like potatoes and love them etc etc. Haven't bothered changing it. Don't take that shizzle as gospel.

T Sure for all we know that thing about her traveling around europe could be from the previous year?

QUOTE]

More than likely not considering the poster was put up recently. Thus it implies that she has just left Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Ha ha what a thread, this could potentially be the best viral marketing of all time...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

My guess - she had the baby mid December and now wants to dump said bambino into Daddy's lap so she can head off to Australia. Or she's bringin the baby with her but wants to try to find Daddy one more time before she legs it.

Classic thread btw

More than likely not considering the poster was put up recently. Thus it implies that she has just left Ireland.

What?! You know there is a possibility that she visited Ireland a year ago, left, and is back again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Could be interesting to see if the profile views start to climb now after this... Currently only on 97, keep this thread active for a few days and who knows what could happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement