Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% of everything @ thehut.com (ends 12:00 Friday 25/04)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I notice The Hut have followed a few of the other sites and are now charging 99p postage to Ireland. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

:o Missed that! Must be very recent addition, I guess it was too good to last.
    Only 99p per item, not bad compared to some sites and @ least its not hidden in a free delivery € price. Still annoying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Thanks Steve, some nice mission impossible series 2 and 3 box sets that seem lovely and cheap and with great sterling.
    Do customs ever look at sterlings prices on stuff with regard the 22 euro limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

TheDriver wrote: »
    Thanks Steve, some nice mission impossible series 2 and 3 box sets that seem lovely and cheap and with great sterling.
    Do customs ever look at sterlings prices on stuff with regard the 22 euro limit?

No customs implications if they are posted from the UK - come to think of it - where do these guys post from?
    Normally stuff that comes through the post office you wouldn't have a problem with anyway, it's courier delivered stuff that gets declared/inspected in the normal run of things, assuming it's a small package coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I got something from them this morning that was post-marked Budapest so go only knows where their warehouses are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

blastman wrote: »
    I notice The Hut have followed a few of the other sites and are now charging 99p postage to Ireland. Shame.

Asda still ship to Ireland for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

"The Orange Box [PC]" is now £24.93. They seem to have put up their prices to create an artificial offer. I'm pretty sure it was cheaper just 2 days ago.

In fact, Google's cache reveals that the game was selling for £15.93 a fortnight ago.

Advertisement