Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls.... does knob-size matter?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 2:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Well?

Girls.... does nob-size matter? 81 votes

Yes, he must have a massive langer...
    0% 0 votes
    Ah you need at least a handful...
    40% 33 votes
    no, it doesn't matter at all...
    59% 48 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

girth tbph

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

How many threads of this are there... No... its what you do with what ya got - thats my 2 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Unless this is about the knob that controls the dishwasher/washing machine or the one on your hall door, this is gonna be swiftly locked and moved to S&S. Good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why yes it does the bigger a knob a guy is the less I will want to interact with him.
    And I do think starting a thread about knob size is a very knobish thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

Hey check out my boob-size one as well why don't ya.

If you think this poll is bad, I'm doing up another poll right now - "what's the biggest poo you've ever made?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If you think this poll is bad, I'm doing up another poll right now - "what's the biggest poo you've ever made?"
    A beautiful mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Ah, FlutterinBantam will be delighted with this suggestion for a thread.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

so thead is the only lady who posted here - this is such a sucessful thread NS - well done

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

irishbird wrote: »
    so thead is the only lady who posted here - this is such a sucessful thread NS - well done

Which makes me wonder.... how many ladies are on after-hours... When's the last time anyone did an "are you male/female" poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Fecking postcountpolewhore.

Seriously post count should be disabled here.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

If this thread is at face value.....

I'll have to get back to you. Not enough experience with them to comment! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Well I've been thanked for it before so......... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

jaysus... the twenty megaton superdump I dropped in "The Black Bull" in Drogheda, she was like a frikken plasterers bucket.That one, I think, took the prize for weight,linkage(like a coiled boa after eating a warthog)colour(dark sepia) and smoothness. She was on rateyourpoo.com and came third in the heavyweight class.

I had a feed of crab claws and onions and had been a bit bound for a day or two but this baby,once the pace car left the pits, unloaded like a frikken ship's anchor chain.

Excellent thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:o

oops.. just realised this is not the correct thread sorry.

just read the title now.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Yes of course knob size matters immensely. People who say "it's not the size, it's what you do with it," perplex me greatly. No tecnique can make up for lack of size. But size CAN make up for lack of tecnique!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Thread = Fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

I agree with StormWarrior.

Having girls as mates, I know for a fact it matters, but only if you've a pathetic little wiener, I guess average is grand for most girls, doesn't have to be huge, but certainly can't be tiny. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

A large knob will stop your hand falling off.

• Advertisement

The bigger the better. Average ain't that great!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Too big or too small is not good, average or bit above average is good for vast majority of girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

But size CAN make up for lack of tecnique!

No it can't!
    Some well hung bloke artlessly pounding away at me will not be making it through for a second round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

No it can't!
    Some well hung bloke artlessly pounding away at me will not be making it through for a second round.

This is how you spot the girls whose boyfriends have small penises. It took her 5 minutes to start typing again after 'me'.

Pretty Monster, you should find yourself a man of good size. You won't look back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jesus ban this shít already.

I guess Rb ie isn't blessed in that department.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Well?

A big gap requires a big knob. If she's as wide as the grand canyon then your matchstick ain't gonna do much for her now will it?

Check your spam. You'll probably find e-mails selling devices that promise to make it bigger or wider or both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I guess Rb ie isn't blessed in that department.:pac:
    Didn't you hear? 14".

• Advertisement

ok

Advertisement