Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DarknessEntices

Evening Boardsies!

Name is Darkness Entices and I'm a member of SFHNAS just like Billy here and also the one that brought this matter to his attention.

And just as Billy said we figured he was pretty new although his characters was created way back in 2005.

It's good to hear you guys don't condone zerging within your group and with that said we should be able to clear this matter up fairly quick.

@flynnduism:
    Just make sure to move your different characters apart and make sure they don't cooperate in any way, shape or form and I'm willing to drop this here and now. Waiting for the AP to tick over can be frustrating, I know, but it's also part of the game and something we all have to endure ;)
    As far as the punishment goes I leave that up to Billy to decide ;) (shouldn't be to harsh as long as you keep what we've said in mind).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

gerky wrote: »
    The player Tony Oidar http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1295735 is a PKer, here is the evidence
    http://tinyurl.com/Tony-Oidar-PKer

Please do not revive.

Can't be sure but i think you have your wires crossed. Seem Tony is a bounty hunter and killed Fr. Crilly for something he had done. He even mentions that he's punishing him!?!

Hey Billy did you enjoy those few slaps i gave you this morning?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Can't be sure but i think you have your wires crossed. Seem Tony is a bounty hunter and killed Fr. Crilly for something he had done. He even mentions that he's punishing him!?!

That was a hoax, that link leads to this http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Tony%20Oidar

Fr Crilly has no history and was not a valid target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Little Daddy

Whats with the sudden influx of zombies? I thought this was a survivor group?

Anyway, just to say, Ive fixed up your icon on the kempsterbank wiki page. Anything else you need help with give me a shout (of feeding groan dependant on your current state)

LD

Whats with the sudden influx of zombies? I thought this was a survivor group?

Anyway, just to say, Ive fixed up your icon on the kempsterbank wiki page. Anything else you need help with give me a shout (of feeding groan dependant on your current state)

LD

Evening LD,

Welcome to our Board.

Thanks very much for the help, Spent a while trying to figure it out and was getting nowhere. Ye guys are not so bad...kinda feel bad for killing you earlier....ok not that bad:p

Thanks again for the help.

MD

• Advertisement

Evening LD,

Welcome to our Board.

Thanks very much for the help, Spent a while trying to figure it out and was getting nowhere. Ye guys are not so bad...kinda feel bad for killing you earlier....ok not that bad:p

Thanks again for the help.

MD

Frankly you are by far the most entertaining food at the moment, and we love a bit of banter. The Knights used to be great, but they've kind of died off. I think their leadership is out of the suburb for no.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey guys I just loaded up on guns in our private armory that I shouldn't mention with all the Zed's on this board...but it rhymes with Smoll Paul.;)

Anyway I now have more firepower then god (I'm atheist so god doesn't exist, therefore he can't have any guns and I beat that) I'm going to say hello to our friends at Paint Carrols Bosspital ;)... ex nay on the alking ey...;)

Goddamn your human codes!

On a slightly serious note........

(Now before I write this I'm going to state catergorically this isn't an eloborate plan to get you out of kempsterbank. There. I've said it.)

I don't know if you guys have alternative characters, but if you don't have you considerd it?

I've got an alt in 404:barhah not found. link below.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/404:_Barhah_not_found

We're a group who do pretty much the opposite of SFHNAS, and are all about actively reclaiming the dangerous areas of Malton no matter what the cost.

At the moment we're in the Far North West, we recently helped retake havercroft and we are currently in Quarlesbank fighting pretty much all of extinction.

The problem with the area is not that its teeming with zombies, but that there are so few survivors. As a group of 20 people we can reclaim one of these suburbs in a week, but as soon as we move on, to reclaim the next area, the zombies can return and ruin it again.

The North West really needs some more fresh blood, and I was just wondering if you wanted to be the face of the survivor effort in the far north west?

If you created a bunch of different characters its not as if you would be zerging. You'd be over 50ap's apart :)

Little Daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Yea I have an alt up in Dakerstown, not too far from you guys.

Chief of Surgery Dr. Rockefeller in St.Bartholomews Hospital
    [ id=1441567 ]

I could use a hand reclaiming my hospital, the whole area has gone to sh1t, and I could dish out first aid to you guys while here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Goddamn your human codes!

On a slightly serious note........

(Now before I write this I'm going to state catergorically this isn't an eloborate plan to get you out of kempsterbank. There. I've said it.)

I don't know if you guys have alternative characters, but if you don't have you considerd it?

I've got an alt in 404:barhah not found. link below.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/404:_Barhah_not_found

We're a group who do pretty much the opposite of SFHNAS, and are all about actively reclaiming the dangerous areas of Malton no matter what the cost.

At the moment we're in the Far North West, we recently helped retake havercroft and we are currently in Quarlesbank fighting pretty much all of extinction.

The problem with the area is not that its teeming with zombies, but that there are so few survivors. As a group of 20 people we can reclaim one of these suburbs in a week, but as soon as we move on, to reclaim the next area, the zombies can return and ruin it again.

The North West really needs some more fresh blood, and I was just wondering if you wanted to be the face of the survivor effort in the far north west?

If you created a bunch of different characters its not as if you would be zerging. You'd be over 50ap's apart :)

Little Daddy
    Glad we're keeping you all entertained. :D
    I've an alt up in that quarter, I might get him up and either lurch or walk there. I'll let ya know if I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Nope, I've never stepped out of line :)

Tony there pretends to bounty hunt for the lulz, generally people won't follow on to the link, ergo, marks the poor corpse as a PKer :(
    That was a hoax, that link leads to this http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Tony%20Oidar

Fr Crilly has no history and was not a valid target.

+1 :)

Also, re: the alt chars, I've an high level feral Zombie alt, unfortunately having to break off from the rest of the lads as the mob travels nearer and nearer my main :(

Jonny B. Goode here, from Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers. We seem to be on the same team there in ol' Kempsterbank (and any anti-PK group is ok with us!); how about becoming allies? :cool: We're already allied with the Knights Templar and Pole Mall Security, if you need references... ;)

Hello JonnyBGoode,

Welcome to our Board.

We would be interested in becoming allies with your fine group. The more friends the better, we often enjoy yer radio broadcasts.

A diplomat will visit your forum soon.

MD :)

Joined up yesterday! hoooooray!

Im Coleyface, the one hiding!

Hello Edgedinblue, :)

Welcome to the jungle, don't be afraid you are in safe hands.
    (famous last words :p)

MD

Thanks for the heads up. I got the cades up to VSB+2, and finished of the zed. there's 5 zeds outside, with 3 ready to stand up.

St Matts has 4 zeds inside. I got the cades up as much as I could, but the Zeds started getting in the way. They're up to loosely barricaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

can anyone revive me? in Alder row.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

you all found me, yet i still got zombiefied! :rolleyes:

grrrraaaghgghghhhh!

Grr! Biodome is a Pker

Grr! Biodome is a Pker

revenge was mine, swift and just!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sekon51

howdy micky

sekon51 wrote: »
    howdy micky

How's the going Buddy.:)

You joined, fair play. How you finding Malton?

1 key bit of advice, don't sleep on the street :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Not unless you wanna be zombie chow anyway...most of the locals are friendly enough though...

zero19 wrote: »
    Not unless you wanna be zombie chow anyway...most of the living locals are friendly enough though...
    Fixed:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Im outside the vigors motel if someone could revive me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

You're poked SuperSean - welcome back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭pandemonium

Hey guys just joined,someone already had my name so i'm pandemoanium in the game. And eh.... Mickey told me to say i wanna play so here goes. "I wanna play" dunno if you can or not but please dont kill me XD

Hey guys just joined,someone already had my name so i'm pandemoanium in the game. And eh.... Mickey told me to say i wanna play so here goes. "I wanna play" dunno if you can or not but please dont kill me XD

Humans can kill humans...just like the real world. Mostly we like to drink beers and kill Zeds :p

Welcome to the family :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Our group is getting bigger and more efficient everyday it seems, welcome to the team!

I never thought we'd get so many members. Welcome to the team guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

hey... em... Im in titus hospital... any chance of a revive? *blushes at idiocy*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    hey... em... Im in titus hospital... any chance of a revive? *blushes at idiocy*

If you can shamble over to Vigors I plan on poking a couple people in the morning. Spent most of my APs for today however.

I think Billy and the boys were there so you can make nice with him:D

Advertisement