Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Aaaand finally there's a GBBR that interests me enough to warrant getting it.

That said, why does anyone bother making Green gas GBBR's? I know the system is considerably more efficient in other climates where airsoft is popular, but cool-down effects are intrinsic to the system, and are, therefore, devoid of merit for inclusion in a GBBR system when CO2 is so widely available within airsoft these days.

I want one and I will buy one, but I won't use it in a skirmish until CO2 systems for it become available.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

That charging handle doesn't have nearly enough clicks and clacks to it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

gungun wrote: »
    That charging handle doesn't have nearly enough clicks and clacks to it:p

Sounded very bad alright. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Looks like she'll be a conversion kit of some sort judging by the newly molded pistol grip with a fully finished receiver and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Looks like she'll be a conversion kit of some sort judging by the newly molded pistol grip with a fully finished receiver and all.

Looks like it has the same stupid screws as my CA :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

tag_0867_1.jpg

'Loadout Master' silver color mesh eye protector for 'Desert Locust' style goggles
    High ventilate Zero-fog mesh for Desert Locust style goggles (Desert Locust / Loadout Master / A.C.M. ), suitable for any games in summer.

also have them in black and with the googles attached

http://www.rsov.com/

1000 posts woo-hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

sweet..I had the locusts and will definitely pick up one of these when they're available

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I wouldn't hold any high hopes for them tbh, judging by the previous ACM mesh I've seen. Lethal has a review of those glasses they brought out a while back, not very good.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Wasnt it only the frame that didnt hold up to the bb strikes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Wasnt it only the frame that didnt hold up to the bb strikes ?
    So it was, my bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

just looking at a pull out for Edgar Brothers new airsoft catalouge
    has a press release type page for the Magpul Masada
    RRP £399 /430-450e if were lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Gatling wrote: »
    just looking at a pull out for Edgar Brothers new airsoft catalouge
    has a press release type page for the Magpul Masada
    RRP £399 /430-450e if were lucky

Jesus I hope it's around price..was looking at estimates on Arnies of $650+

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the 400-450 euro mark is for the basic model so for all the bells and whistles it could easily get to 650usd and above with ris and folding stock

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Puding wrote: »
    the 400-450 euro mark is for the basic model so for all the bells and whistles it could easily get to 650usd and above with ris and folding stock

It was a Japanese site I think someone linked, to was $650 for the basic kit which shocked a few people on the forum:p

But yeah will cost a bit to buy the 7.62 lower and stock, different barrels etc:)

tbh with the exchange rate 650usd would be around 500euros so not off the mark at all

from what i;ve seen basic version with fixed stock is around 450euros

as you said barrels, folding stock, ris and lower receivers will be optional extras

Blay wrote: »
    It was a Japanese site I think someone linked, to was $650 for the basic kit which shocked a few people on the forum:p

But yeah will cost a bit to buy the 7.62 lower and stock, different barrels etc:)

Photo0389.jpg

Photo0384.jpg

Capture.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

there are other sites that are offering the basic masada aeg for £400 GBP as well.

i do not really know what your trying to say there gating, i did see that advert and it back up the basic price we have hear, although the photo is of a tricked out version, tbh price the picture do not match

i do not really know what your trying to say there gating, i did see that advert and it back up the basic price we have hear, although the photo is of a tricked out version, tbh price the picture do not match

Yeah? Thats fairly common practice?
    Car commercials always show a top model but then show the basic model price.

hightower1 wrote: »
    Yeah? Thats fairly common practice?
    Car commercials always show a top model but then show the basic model price.

Common? It's almost compulsary I would say :) same as showing an aeg with optics and lights etc etc bolted on in adverts

• Advertisement

Common? It's almost compulsary I would say :) same as showing an aeg with optics and lights etc etc bolted on in adverts

In theory though if the small print on the advert DOESNT say something like "model shown is x varient, optional extras , and the list price of the one shown" then its in breach of sale of goods and supply of services.

Bottom line they have to show a picture that corrosponds to pricing in their ad be it in the "from: €***" headline price or in the small print. If the advert shown doesnt have any of that and you buy it, open the box and whats in doesnt have the same stock, mbus, barrel set, mag puls your within your rights to get a refund or get the model shown on what you were buying.

Just an idea! ;);)

To true, not really an expert or even mildly compitent in this area but I would say it would more than likely come down to point of sale, is a shop selling product a with picture of product b, the again magpul could suprise use all an offer a bagin priced aeg with all the extras.........

magpul just might suprise us there ,ok the pic i posted dosent say whats in the final box you buy ,
    the sights have to be standard cant see any aeg being shipped with out iron sights even if they are are mbus sights and a mag pull for the nearly 500e asking price wouldnt be to much to ask for
    it would be a shame if they turned up in retailers minus the sights and mag pull then having to pay extra for sights seperatly

If I recall right I swear gi comfort it was coming with th mbus

just posted over at arnies

http://www.intrudershop.com/commingsoon_eng.asp

not many details yet but looks interesting, going by guarders other products externals should be excellent

M82A1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Sexy. I want it.
    Proper breakdown in a proper case. Very, very tempting. I wonder what the pricing will be like.
    I still think the M200 is top of my list for most wanted extravagant purchases though.

for the love of god will somebody do a GBB drop in kit for the Guarder Barrett

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

It would probley need a paintball gun C02 tank to power the bloody thing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

just posted over at arnies

http://www.intrudershop.com/commingsoon_eng.asp

not many details yet but looks interesting, going by guarders other products externals should be excellent

M82A1.jpg

Hopefully they'll do it right and make the gearbox PSG-1/SR-25 style. Not using an extended gearbox is a complete waste when you have that much room to work with.

• Advertisement

One things for sure, we are all gonna break some postmens backs when the release an affordable m82a1!

Advertisement