Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Intros and breaks...

Options
  • 15-10-2008 8:15pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

Sorry for another 'youtube' thread but I just had to after listening to what I'm going to post first. I think its fair to have a thread for this topic also given the importance and significance of some long, good intros and breaks.

The first for me is a TOP tune with a superb intro. I remember this being played in the Temple of Sound in about 1995 by Justin Robertson. I had only bought the CD around this time and knew what a monster track it was - Justin Robertson played it right from the start and I remember a bloke near me was off his t*ts and asked me what the hell was going on with the music... I told him not to worry and it would kick in soon, never forget the place exploding when it did and the screams from that bloke :D

Anyways...

Vapourspace - Gravitational Arch of 10

Comments

Advertisement