Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auction for Santa Strike Force - A year's supply of BBs

Options
  • 17-12-2008 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

SEAirsoft has very generously offered a year's supply of BBs to be auctioned off in aid of Santa Strike Force

52 bottles of 3,000rds of Q-Bullets
    (Valued at a Retail minimum of 260€ to a maximum of 465+€ (depending on where you shop))

Auction will run until Midnight Saturday 20th, payment is due to myself no later than Midnight Sunday 21st either via Paypal or cash, all funds will be transferred to Santa Strike Force (paypal payments must include extra to cover paypal fees)

Once payment is confirmed, I will relay your details to SEAirsoft who will then despatch the BBs directly to you on Monday with delivery expected the next day. (RoI Only)

Best of luck with the auction ladies and gents and once again thanks to Stephen & Fiona in SEAirsoft for their generosity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

And I'll kick it off at €10

€10 here, 10 here... Do I see €20?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

€20:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

€100

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

€250

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sure, I dont get out enough to use that many bottles but between us I think we could dispense plastic justice:D

€260

• Advertisement

Wow... Off to an incredible start already...

260, do we have 265?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

€270
    EDIT: I`ll see how it goes and hopefully will be able to rise a bit more tomorrow.

That's 270, anyone at 275?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

275 might aswell be a support gunner next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Come on ladies & gentlemen, 156,000 rds of 6mm BB's.

All ye have to do is match the bid & add 1 euro. To sweeten the deal we'll throw in a selection box & a Toblerone 200g.

Remember all the money goes to charity............. :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

:D

Sold for 280....

Congratulations, I'll PM you to arrange the details.

Advertisement