Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Strike Force - Final Totals

Options
  • 23-12-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Lodged the money into the SSF account today, here's the breakdown of the total amount we raised;

€440 - Raised on the night at Airsoft Beers
    €300 - From Staff at Eirsoft who worked a day in aid of SSF
    €280 - Auction for a Year's supply of BBs donated by SEAirsoft and won by Plastic_axe
    €200 - Auction for driving the Saracen APC at HRTA won by Lemming
    €23.21 - Donations from Eirsoft customers in the box at the counter

€1243.21 - Lodged into Bank account by me today.

€218.23 - Auction on AirsoftIreland for HFC Cougar Pistol - Donated by Eirsoft - won by Eogon (£200 STG) - Paid via Paypal

Total amount raised by Airsofters for SSF; €1461.44

Big thanks to everyone who helped out and donated once again, I never expected that we'd raise this much.

Cheers
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well done to all who donated prizes and their hard earned cash. Thats an impressive total for a very good cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Great to see us lot coming together for something this month and helping out anyways :)

Well done to all who contributed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Wow didnt think the total would get anywhere near that high, Kudos to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

Well done everyone!

Lemming, try not to flatten anything important! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I can confirm receipt of the bank transfer, and paypal deposit of the above amounts.

Can I also just say how impressed I am with the airsoft community and your efforts to support SSF. Impressed but not surprised..... :)

I'll be back from shooting pressies through windows and let you guys know what happened to your monies but realistically I usually spend about 650 on any given target so you guys cover two whole locations all on your lonesomes :p

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement