Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling Biki!

• 07-04-2009 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Morning guys.
    After a little bit of fiddling about, just to throw ourselves out there as parts of the boards.ie community. After being initially created several years ago with zero content. I've decided to throw a few bits and bobs in here.

Ladies and Gents, i give you our boards wiki entry for Pro Wrestling
    http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Board:Pro_Wrestling

Enjoy. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fixed the lack of kentonbomb

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

kentonbomb is a regular poster? Ain't seen that lazy sh*t do anything for years! :P
    Edit: Added the Ph3n0m retiring and kentonbomb applying for mod thread to Threads Of Fame

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Fixed the lack of kentonbomb

If you're going to put in past (in)famous posters, Rovert has to get a mention.

D-FENS wrote: »
    If you're going to put in past (in)famous posters, Rovert has to get a mention.

Much as i would love to, given past feedback threads, that would be opening the floodgates for a proverbial sh*t storm. So I'm not touching that one with a barge pole.

That said, anyone else is free to add it in, not that I would encourage such a thing, but before anyone considers it, i will ask one very serious question.

Why the f*ck would one poke a sleeping tiger with a sharp stick?!

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    kentonbomb is a regular poster? Ain't seen that lazy sh*t do anything for years! :P
    Edit: Added the Ph3n0m retiring and kentonbomb applying for mod thread to Threads Of Fame

I couldn't decide which one to put in, that one or the one where he asked for gimmicks for his future wrestling career where MossyMonk had that great put down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Much as i would love to, given past feedback threads, that would be opening the floodgates for a proverbial sh*t storm. So I'm not touching that one with a barge pole.

That said, anyone else is free to add it in, not that I would encourage such a thing, but before anyone considers it, i will ask one very serious question.

Why the f*ck would one poke a sleeping tiger with a sharp stick?!

If i had a sharp stick in the presence of that sleeping "tiger", i know what i'd do with it :)

I couldn't decide which one to put in, that one or the one where he asked for gimmicks for his future wrestling career where MossyMonk had that great put down

Feel free to add more links as well to it Bubs, It's laid dormant for years, i just threw the stick of dynamite in there to activate it. :D

D-FENS wrote: »
    If i had a sharp stick in the presence of that sleeping "tiger", i know what i'd do with it :)

If i get reported posts over this sh*t, I will not be happy, i'm aggravated enough this morning as it is due to zero sleep. :)

I was mentioned. I feel the warmth of love surrounding me at this very minute.

I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. The fans, the creative team, the mods, boards.ie, jakks.. everyone.. thank you.. thank you all!

:p

Seriously, i never even knew there was a Pro Wrestling one. Does every boards forum have one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

As one of the longest serving posters here I am insulted at my exclusion. I would say its anti Cork bias, but having RRC there makes that invalid :)

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    As one of the longest serving posters here I am insulted at my exclusion. I would say its anti Cork bias, but having RRC there makes that invalid :)

Nothing like that at all, I just wasn't risking you complain about what i may have said as an introduction for ya. :)

(hence why i left a note at the top to feel free to sign up and add or edit yourself) ;)

I gave it a shot, feel free to fix it

Haha, nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Orestes: PW's answer to Kurt Cobain, with the chin bob to match. Former moderator who passed the torch to ShawnRaven in 2009. Rumours of a Lance Storm fetish refuse to go away

Ok, who's the smart-ass whos ass I gotta kick? :D

I gave it a shot, feel free to fix it

Awesome Bubs, i'd have called him our resident "grumpy old man" myself, but i'm trying to be nice to the guy as of late. ;)

The irony of that post is astounding

The irony of that post is astounding

Not really, if I didn't want to be nice to you, i think you'd know about it. ;)

orestes wrote: »
    Ok, who's the smart-ass whos ass I gotta kick? :D

I'm blaming JP Liz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'm blaming JP Liz

It was you, wasn't it?

*picks up steel chair*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i don't get a mention?! well i never! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nice work there and the mention of kentonbomb = win. :cool:

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter: Our Around The Horn host, just don't call him "Dog"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I've been tormenting you on various boards since 2004 Shaun, I thought I'd have merited at the very least a minor insult............:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I feel so left out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Don't worry about it lads. Maybe they didn't want to write your entry because they would get **** wrong. Tis only a wiki lads and its not very good either.

I now believe Kentonbomb is highly over-rated. I blame it on teh links :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I feel so left out :(

What he said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

i feel i deserve a page showing all my shítstirring etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Politics Callaway the veterans posters just dont want to put you over:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

callaway92 wrote: »
    i feel i deserve a page showing all my shítstirring etc :)

I would say the current entry is more than adequate and certainly apt. Like Marty Jannety was to Shawn Michaels.;)

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Politics Callaway the veterans posters just dont want to put you over:D

I put him over big style. He's a mini version of the king of trolls

Advertisement