Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Restoration Appreciation Thread

Options
  • 20-04-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I'm mid 20's and unfortunately 2009 has seen me cross that horrible line.

What has up until now been a concealable:o frontal recision is now complemented by a slight-medium thinning surrounding the swirl on the crown of my head and it hurts (badly):(.

So with the numerous hair restoration stories I've being hearing I was hoping that there might be some kind folk out there willing to share their recent (past 2 years) experiences. Cost is a factor so please comment on the figures too.

Think I'm in between stage 2-3 of the link;
    http://www.botanical-hairloss-treatments.com/images-pages/norwood-hair-loss.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Get a hairclipper and go for a #2 cut all over. Never hide the bald, emphasise it. It's simple to maintain and almost cost free. Be bald & proud.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement