Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSISS

Options
  • 31-05-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Living in England atm but i really want to come back for uni!
    I'd love to break into consulting or investment banking but i don't know if the big consultancy firms or banks will look to MSISS graduates?

Does anyone know what the job prospects are like?

Also do graduates often get offers from firms within the Uk or further afield or is it within Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

7oakse wrote: »
    Living in England atm but i really want to come back for uni!
    I'd love to break into consulting or investment banking but i don't know if the big consultancy firms or banks will look to MSISS graduates?

Does anyone know what the job prospects are like?

Also do graduates often get offers from firms within the Uk or further afield or is it within Ireland?

Thanks

The big UK investment banks are definitely interested in MSISS grads. What our degree is in is not of huge importance though but MSISS is pretty much the best thing you could be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

As far as job prospects go, MSISS is one of the best degrees you could have.. I think a lot of people are finding it tough to get internships etc at the moment but MSISS probably gives you one of the better chances.

Any questions just ask, incoming JS MSISS here.

Advertisement