Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IDF Loadout

• 27-06-2009 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi guys and gals im looking for some infos where i might be able to pick up soem israeli uniforms and accessories? specifically the slings, loadbearing harnesses and the big shower-cap thingy that they wear over the helmets for cammo. I hvae an olive drabish uinform but would love the read deal.

would my CA M16 and TM Glock 17 suffice or should i look into buying the new Tavor?
    where could i get the cheek rest this guy has.

israelisoldier.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

idf stuff is relativly easy to get hold off, everything you could what is on the following links

http://www.zahal.org/
    http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index.html

excellent referance thread http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101396&page=398

idf is rather easy loadout not much to it but beacause of this you normaly need to spend the money to get the right stuff, idf use od bdus but the idf od is a lot lighter than say us od bdus

the tavor is coming into service but the m4 is still by far the most common thfing you would come across

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bod is god

Greats stuff thanks a lot man, some really interesting pics there, ill probably stick with my M16.
    Probaby a stupid question but is the Uzi still in service with those guys?

as far as im aware the uzi is not really in main line use , i think its still been used for some rolls, seen pictures of it about being used by undercover units that kind of thing

http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/IDF.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

it look like the UZI is still in service.
    have a look at this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Evangelion

I deceided to look into doing this (I looked, but cant find the site).
    But to be honest, I find the Israeli stuff kind of plain and boring (clothes-wise).

Depends how much you want to spend. To get the Tavor here your talking e480+. Also, you'll make me feel not special anymore :(....you think you can live with that???

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

On the whole, the IDF dont use the Uzi anymore, but it would be impossible for anyone to say weather or not their are special forces using it still.
    I would doubt it though since Isreal spends more than anyone else in the world on defense and it wouldnt really make sence for them to be still using a 50 year old gun when funds are far from tight.

That said, the Uzi is an iconic weapon for the IDF and it would make the loadout far more recognisable. A Tavor would be great too but its very fresh and hasn't been issued in any quantity yet as far as i know.

Although there's plenty of info on wikipedia, I wouldn't rely on it for facts since its editable by pretty much anyone, its about as reliable as a punto in the paris dakar.,

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I would deffinately advise zahal.... they are one of the best in country gear stores...

as for the shower caps... only really used in some situations with some units, mostly, they have the IDF/ Irish army ( for a hint on getting one cheaper) helmets, with the normal cover, and helmet bands

Weapons wise, mp5s are used, m16s of ANY layout really... theres so many variants in use.

Uzi... not really, im some tank units its used as a pdw however, mostly being phased out for the micro tavor now.

Sf units? something so old? on plain clothes /deniable jobs maybe, but not when they have a choice of more suitable and modern weaponry, the uzi isnt really set up for NV or optics, and the ris unit is only 3 sided thats available.

My setup is fairly simple... IDF combat shirt and trousers, the commando harness, day pack, and for now, boonie over helmet, i generally dislike lids, and an m4, but now my tavor.

DSC01849.jpg
    Quite a simple but iconic set up... and cheap to do...
    an m15, i assume the long, with a carry mounted acog, and grip bands, although the cheek rest... look at us stores i think, the airsoft one is a unicorn... a gold plated unicorn.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Love the bed sheets firekitten, IDF standard issue? ;) lol

if you're a girl, sure... It's to disarm ones enemy.

thanks for all the replies guys, loadza help.

on a side note i was telling a group of friends who are sorta gettin into airsoft, most of them though it was pretty badass but one of them was utterlty disimpressed, he started harpin on about all these UN and amnesty international of the IDF havin comitted warcrimes against the palestinians, he then said that me having an israeli loadout as being akin to having an SS load-out.

i was shocked when he drew this comparision but it did get me thinking, would other people feel the same, i wouldnt like to turn up on the skirmish siteand have someone take offense.

then i was thinking about it in context with our own country, if someone had a UVF/IRA lod out, im pretty sure someone would have been affected by the troubles at some stage that might take offense.

@Fire kitten would i be correct in the assumption that your a girl?
    or is there better lighting in your sisters room?

• Advertisement

Im sure quite a few people outside the airsofting world would feel the same as their have been warcrimes commited.

Thats a bit one sided though, im sure there are people on the Palestinian side who have done as bad on the Isreali's.
    your loadout is for you, not for them to comment on so as long as you like it and you are not setting out to upset people then you'll be fine. even nazi stuff is fine once its in context.

Cool....god to know, i didnt even think about it until your man said it after.

would a nazi uniform really be ok if it was in the propper context?

what would that be, like ww2 reinactors with a proper ww2 battle or could you show up at a site with a nazi uniform on and a luger and mp40, obviously if you werent goosestepping and throwing straight arm salute.

I wouldnt see the use for one in a regular weekend skirmish but theres a lot of reinactors who are into the allies vs germans thing. There were loads of them down in Duncannon in anything from german to british, french and american.

oh epic... compare the jews to the nazis... good going analogy creater whoever you are....

Tbh, they can sod off... the unintelligent media absorbing masses that decide Israel is satan...
    When your country is bombed and attacked pretty much non stop since your inception, you get a bit heavy handed, but only you can understand its need....

Lets not kid ourselves that the media are 100% bias free...

Israeli loadouts are fine imo, if they are bad, we cant do british.. OMFG bloody sunday... we cant do french... OMG, vietnam, we cant do american... well duh...

Firekitten wrote: »
    oh epic... compare the jews to the nazis... good going analogy creater whoever you are....

Tbh, they can sod off... the unintelligent media absorbing masses that decide Israel is satan...
    When your country is bombed and attacked pretty much non stop since your inception, you get a bit heavy handed, but only you can understand its need....

Israeli loadouts are fine imo, if they are bad, we cant do british.. OMFG bloody sunday... we cant do french... OMG, vietnam, we cant do american... well duh...

well i dont want to get in the specifics of any attrocities and what not carried out by both sides, i dont even care about houses being bulldozed, im sure theres a side to it the media dont show, but i could see his point and i though that if one person though like that then there would surely be others and i wouldnt like to upset anybody at a skirmish site, be they jew, gentile or arab.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

try isreal military products
    they own crazy richards in dizengoff centre
    there another store in Tel Aviv but I dont think they sell online its where we get things we lost when we do Miluim
    and the Uzi has been long out of service with zahal non krava still get trained on it (but apart from shabak even they use m4 over the tavor) you would be hard pressed to find a base with one on it.

op pm me what you had in mind

bod is god wrote: »

@Fire kitten would i be correct in the assumption that your a girl?
    or is there better lighting in your sisters room?

What if i was a guy that liked pink huh?

Heh, well, yes, Admitedly I am a girl... I have to keep up the pink girly girlness to put my friends off the scent and reduce the chances of them accusing me of being a muff diving dyke army girl...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

What if i was a guy that liked pink huh?

Heh, well, yes, Admitedly I am a girl...

OMG A GURL!

Well shucks... That was long overdue...

get it out of your bloody systems...

ah dont mind them, some of the chaps get a bit "prematurely excited":D

whats the story with the markings on your gun, they really make it look authentic.

• Advertisement

The number on the stock is the rack number... a blow over from my army days i guess... makes it seem more issued to me... (so walty it hurts, but was my rack number)

The lettering and star of david are just that.... a star of david, and my name in Hebrew script... Rachel... more of a personal touch that some soldiers may do to a weapon, mainly a 'so i know this one is mine' thing a few friends used to do.

Cool! was that the British TA or the IDF?

what would be a good sidearm for this impression....i was thinking a glock but wasnt sure...someone suggested a Desert Earle:rolleyes:....i thought if anything it would be a Jerico Baby eagle...dotn know if you can get thos in airsoft.

edit: just found it:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/kwc/gas-pistol/kwc-iwi-jericho-941-baby-eagle-co2-pistol-6mm-bb.html

Glock is perfect tbh... used a lot by the IDF... DE... i know of one israeli officer that used a private purchace one... hilariously not issued sadly...

Baby eagle ie, jherico 941 is main sidearm, but only hudson make one... fairly naff by all acounts sadly.

As for me.... British TA for a few years, rupert for my sins. Will be going into the IDF when i go home to live permanently after uni.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

You might want to pick up a copy of Jane's weapons and equipment - Hodges Figgis or Waterstones would stock them I believe. Otherwise, take a peak online at the Federation of American Scientists (fas.org) has a huge amount of information on weapons systems based on the country of origin, should be alot of information on the Israeli's.

you know what? its not worth the headache....

Main arms... Depending on period... I'll assume as you say ar15, you mean 90s- today...

M16a2
    m733
    m933
    m4,
    m4a1
    m16a2 shorty... any ar15 carbines or rifles really exluding to a larger extent, a1s and before.

Pistols: glock 17, 19, and 18c used a lot... 18c more for protection details and covert carries.

Mp5a4 and a5... a3s and a2s still,

Shotguns... m500 mosbergs used, m870s.

Sniper rifles...

M1a, Galil Sniper rifle, Ruger 22 supressed. Barret m82 .50 cal.

For a generic IDF infantry loadout... any ar15 weapon will do... but use 30 round mags, and addition of grip bands, and IDF slings really caps the look and makes it quite obviously an Israeli weapon...

Tavor if fairly recent... but hey... not really needed for the look.

Jherico pistol... (941) if you can find one and make it work.
    Desert eagle is actually extremely rare, and usually only private purchace as I mentioned.

There's really no need to go hoovering for books and lots of research. Just google image results of IDF troops will put you in the right direction... lord knows theres thousands detailed enough to build loadouts from...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

bod is god wrote: »
    i though that if one person though like that then there would surely be others and i wouldnt like to upset anybody at a skirmish site, be they jew, gentile or arab.:o

This tends to come up now and again with tabletop wargames, too. At the end of the day, it is in the nature of militaries to do nasty things to people, so pretty much any loadout could offend somebody out there. However, in my experience people who are into this kind of thing know that there's no necessary correlation between what you're dressed as (or what your little dudes are painted as) and your own opinions, so a guy with an SS army or loadout isn't any more or less likely to be a racist than anyone else.

Therefore there's such a thing as being oversensitive to play - this stuff will be going on, and an airsoft site isn't the kind of place where anyone who's going to get in a strop over it should be hanging around.

So I'd say go for it, you'll be fine. Dressing as isn't the same thing as idolising, and most people have the cop-on to realise that. If you really want to avoid offending people by emulating a military organisation that's done bad things, you'd need to go for something that isn't associated with a military, like Multicam. That way you'll only be offending people with a bit of dress sense. :)

A sllighttt over reaction there rach...

Anyway, My point being. no matter what uniform you choose there will be people who would be offended by it.
    The intention isn't to walk down O'Connell street street in this uniform, regardless of where its from. its to be used to play toy soldiers.
    I wouldnt walk down Pastaur, Saigon in my nam loadout, it don't think it would go down too well with some people but when I use it in context it doesn't offend.

Anyway, My point being. no matter what uniform you choose there will be people who would be offended by it.
    The intention isn't to walk down O'Connell street street in this uniform, regardless of where its from. its to be used to play toy soldiers.
    I wouldnt walk down Pastaur, Saigon in my nam loadout, it don't think it would go down too well with some people but when I use it in context it doesn't offend.

Very true, I've had this debate with others, and tbh as with a lot of things it comes down to intent, people can have problems with a lot of loadouts if your going for an accurate theme, SAS, British squadie both due to the troubles, American modern and British modern both again due to Iraq and Afghanistan, IDF due to the years of fighting, SS due to war crimes etc etc the list goes on and on. People can not just be upset because of there actions but also people can be upset because your doing an impression of a unit that they served with or in.

Take the current conflict in Iraq i;ve read pages and pages of debate and had very interesting conversations with people in person about this, some people really really do not like it when a bunch of wannabes are running around in uniforms people are dieing for at this moment in time, it is a very hot topic. This can be just as controversial as SS. Then again i've also meet serving service men and women who have no problem as long as people have respect.

That is the key really in everything we do, we need to have a 'Knowledge' and a 'Respect' for what we are trying to do, if your going to do anything do your research and do it correctly, also there is no way of enforcing this and everyone has there own take on it, but have some real respect and don't wear patches you have not earned, this is really one of the areas i think every service man I've meat agree on, patches, it is no understatement to say that they bleed and die to earn them and for the honor to wear them, but as i said that is a personal thing, and its down to you as an individual to make your mind up.

Also be aware of your environment and context, i will use the ss example again as it normal what gets thrown out at these times, an SS uniform done correctly is no issue in the correct environment and setting, a ww2 event, Duncannon, salute, if you where it to your local Sunday game your just looking for attention, yes its a free world, but have common sense, enough to know in situations like that it can be a problem and have respect enough to leave it at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

how can anybody defend the actions of the IDF??? come on now guys,,,, in the last lebonese "conflict" the opening act of the israeli air force was to bomb flat a UN observation post with four UNARMED un observers! tough guys,,,,,,,,,,, those pilots! i think its a farce when the israelis/jews cry about the holocaust when what they are doing today as we speak is on a comparable scale!

• Advertisement

how can anybody defend the actions of the IDF??? come on now guys,,,, in the last lebonese "conflict" the opening act of the israeli air force was to bomb flat a UN observation post with four UNARMED un observers! tough guys,,,,,,,,,,, those pilots! i think its a farce when the israelis/jews cry about the holocaust when what they are doing today as we speak is on a comparable scale!

i don't think i defended or supported the actions of anyone...

really this is not the place for the argument your looking for, but an interesting upshot of your post is that it highlights my point, the are at least 2 sides to each story, your comments could instantly be applyed to the actions of the US and the UK in resent years, and you need to be aware of this with what ever you do, got to love the old terrorist/freedom fighter debate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Baby eagle ie, jherico 941 is main sidearm, but only hudson make one... fairly naff by all acounts sadly.

KWC make one too.

http://hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=150300&cat=01&subcat=02

I assume that's the KWC one, as its Cybergun and they distribute the KWC one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

KWC make one too.

http://hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=150300&cat=01&subcat=02

I assume that's the KWC one, as its Cybergun and they distribute the KWC one...

they sell them in Hobby Airsoft.ie I was looking at one the other day.

As for the IDF/SS/Whatever uniform debate, c'mon? Some people get offended by the fact that we play with toy guns, I had a girl recently harp on at length at me in a bar about the fact that I enjoy shooting people with toy guns, and how that was morally wrong, because real guns kill. Lunatic. Some people will decide get offended no matter what you do, but considering I regularly see people at skirmish sites with shemaghs waving their AKs in the air and shouting the likes of "Allu Akbar" (I've even done it myself) I don't see why people should get too hot under the collar about an IDF loadout. Wear what you want. I don't even think a wermacht uniform would necessarily be innapropriate at a non milsim skirmish, if that's the load out you want to wear, then go for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I do not want to sound like a forum Nazi ( hi five on that joke) but I think its best to leave that topic for another thread, and lets try not to de-rail yet another thread and get a possible lock or deletion for the OP's sake, who wants some genuine help and information.

I think its well known and agreed upon.

Airsoft milsim game - Your ok for SS uniforms etc ( unless told otherwise)
    Sunday skirmish where your against m4's and ak's, your mp40 and lightning bolts are not really required....

Sorry... but this is getting silly...

How the feth are we comparing IDF loadouts to Nazi loadouts? How has it got this hilarious...?

Come now...

Lets ban modern american loadouts... omfg, quantanimo (Sp) abu graiv...
    vietnam... nuff said.

UK... no para loadouts... bloody sunday, no any british.. we are evil opressors remember...

we cant have russian... they are evil child killers in chechnya....

Come on get a grip guys... any loadout has political conotations, as anyone forces here will understand, soldiers dont make the orders, just follow them. I think we are straying into dangerous territory when we, grown adults with toy guns start whining about what uniform someone chooses....

On that note... the tavor everyone here has been dribbling over is banned... its a reminder of the opressive IDF.... *roll eyes*

Oh and the m4 is banned... it was used to kill a civilian once... or 20,000 times...

I think your overlooking the OPs original question rach,

he asked if people would find it offensive for him to wear this loadout and the answer to that is yes, there will always be people who will be offended, no matter what nation is involved.
    As airsofters, we wear the uniform for what it is, not for what those who really wear it, did or didn't do.
    the point being, its perfectly ok for airsoft because it would be used in the right context. the nazi comparison would be seen as the extreme end of the scale and just an example of how it can be acceptable to wear any nations uniform when its within context. it doesnt mean you support their ideals and it doesnt mean jews are nazi's or are comparable with nazi's,
    I fail to see how someone wouldn't be able to see the point there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Hehehehehe, feth. Been a while since I saw that word.

As long as you don't act the maggot in whatever you're wearing, who cares what your colour your threads are. It's about the behaviour of the person that's in them, not that of the people they represent. Equally true, as mentioned, for the equipment used.
    I've met a fair few WW2 re-enactors who played the German side and they weren't murderous Nazis so noone had a problem with their portrayal of historically significant figures.

Aaaaanywho, back to the topic. I've been considering finishing my IDF loadout but haven't really had the time, money or reason to lately. I got most of my stuff from Zahal before (couldn't recommend them any higher) and TSI do good vests to suit which I've been looking at.
    You can go all out with proper flashes and load out specific to the unit (only a couple of divisions have been issued the Tavor yet, most still use the Galil) but I'm just going to leave it fairly general. I'm going with an IDF loadout for practicality more than fashion as it's the most simple but highly effective camouflage.

Wow! theres dex... remember him.:eek:

:P

NakedDex wrote: »
    Hehehehehe, feth. Been a while since I saw that word.

As long as you don't act the maggot in whatever you're wearing, who cares what your colour your threads are. It's about the behaviour of the person that's in them, not that of the people they represent. Equally true, as mentioned, for the equipment used.
    I've met a fair few WW2 re-enactors who played the German side and they weren't murderous Nazis so noone had a problem with their portrayal of historically significant figures.

Aaaaanywho, back to the topic. I've been considering finishing my IDF loadout but haven't really had the time, money or reason to lately. I got most of my stuff from Zahal before (couldn't recommend them any higher) and TSI do good vests to suit which I've been looking at.
    You can go all out with proper flashes and load out specific to the unit (only a couple of divisions have been issued the Tavor yet, most still use the Galil) but I'm just going to leave it fairly general. I'm going with an IDF loadout for practicality more than fashion as it's the most simple but highly effective camouflage.
    Dont you mean most still use the ar15?

they havent used the galil since the early 80s late 70s... :D

And the vests are maram dolphin, not tsi ;) tsi make airsoft guns :P

As for all of this... The op's original question richie, was what he needed for an IDF loadout... the bloody politics came in later :)

As for all of this... The op's original question richie, was what he needed for an IDF loadout... the bloody politics came in later

The OP did then bring up the politics as someone had originally pulled him up on the politics of an idf loadout in person, so all on topic, a good topic to talk about anyway as i've also had people pull me on my Russian loadout and the Georgian conflict

tsi are selling the TV7711
    http://www.tsiarmories.com/gear/idfvod.html

you can also get it from zahal
    http://www.zahal.org/gear/p19.htm

i picked up mine from this ebay shop, very fast shipping and great communication, free shipping is ems so rather good value
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Combat-Tactical-Battle-VEST-as-for-IDF-Hydration-Bag_W0QQitemZ390059165829QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad1568885&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50

TSI dont make them, as I said... Maram Dolphin make them, Zahal sell them too ;)

Can I just say... WTF? guys, get a grip... This thread is getting so PC when airsofters usually moan about that...

I might add im getting a TINY bit offended by the Israel bashing... yes, apparnently we have the right to be offended by YOU lot... it works both ways.

• Advertisement

TSI dont make them, as I said... Maram Dolphin make them, Zahal sell them too

yes, i did know that, was the reason i put the maram dolphin product id, and linked to the maram dolphin product at the other retail outlets

i don;t think its being PC i just think it people being mature and being aware of the world we live in and having common sense, as far as i could see only one person descended into abusing Israel everyone else either ignored it or pointed out this was not the place for it, rather good for boards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Dont you mean most still use the ar15?

they havent used the galil since the early 80s late 70s... :D

And the vests are maram dolphin, not tsi ;) tsi make airsoft guns :P

As for all of this... The op's original question richie, was what he needed for an IDF loadout... the bloody politics came in later :)

The Armalite is, of course, what I meant. I happened to be switching pages between this and my Galil browsing (specifically looking for that Galil sniper variant someone mentioned) so it was on my mind.

By "do" I meant they sell them. I thought TSI were a fair bit cheaper than Zahal for them from memory but looking at them now there's only a fiver in the difference. I was sure TSI were fifty bucks cheaper, which is why I mentioned them as doing them originally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I might add im getting a TINY bit offended by the Israel bashing... yes, apparnently we have the right to be offended by YOU lot... it works both ways.

Israel makes an easy target for bashing, sure people have been having a go at them since their state was created. It's totally cliched at this stage. The thing I find wierd is that people think it's totally fine to sport a arab/muslim insurgent themed load out but will then turn around and complain about an IDF one, it's all pretend.

I dunno if it's like this in other countries (having had little experience of gaming abroad) but there's far too much politics in airsoft in Ireland, people need to just relax and play the game. You don't like what you think that persons load out stands for? Go on the other team and shoot them then, problem solved.

A question regarding IDF loadouts though, do they have a camo pattern they use? I thought it was all OD stuff.

A question regarding IDF loadouts though, do they have a camo pattern they use? I thought it was all OD stuff.

i've seen a number of camo suits used by recon and sniper, they seem to vary a lot in pattern (got some pictures somwhere), also seen american woodland and desert used by units in training but as far as im aware this are only ever used for training, but OD would be the standard for in combat as far as im aware

Od or kakhi... Pretty much no camo bar the helmet covers, and sniper suits. How is that a problem though?

How is that a problem though?

i don't think he was saying it was, was only a question ...

I misread....excuse me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Od or kakhi... Pretty much no camo bar the helmet covers, and sniper suits. How is that a problem though?

as far as i remember there was 3 camo types on trials for kravi
    one during the 50`s and 2 during the 70`s both can be seen at the zahal museam in Tel Aviv.
    Alpinstim uses snow camo
    flotillia 13 has every available option open to them be it camo or weapons.
    likewise with egoz they use mostly forign equiptment like unmarked ldh rounds and soviet weapons.

If someone actually approached me and had a go about a patch or uniform i was wearing, they would indeed get a brisk **** off.

and i thought we where getting somwhere with this debate, its nothing about being pc in my eyes, as i;ve said before it to do with having respect for what your doing especialy when it comes down to patchs,

And i find your answer to be crud and sumed up the attitude what seems to run thought airsoft, 'i can do what i want, f*** off', beacuse its a free country and you can do what you want, what you choose not do has far more weight

2 cents

Puding, theres not very much common sense floating aound this thread, but you've just posted some. ;)

Ive given up though, not matter what way you try to word something to explain it how you mean it, someone will knitpick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement