Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranking battles Discussion thread

Options
  • 20-07-2009 6:58pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Myself and Azza are trying something here, so bear with us if it doesn't work out.

I am starting a thread for discussion of the ongoing meet ups here, for talking about the match ups, how much alcohol was had after, etc.

I will also start a feedback thread and leave it open constantly for anyone who wants to suggest changes etc.

I will also from now on put up a forum announcement with the next date and a sticky thread for sign ups for the dates.

This way we can keep three, good threads instead of all the ones floating round now (which I will prob lock or perhaps merge).

If it doesn't work out we'll do something different but myself and Azza feel information is getting lost currently.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Good idea, there was about 4 threads on the last one. anyway...

If anyone is interested in that third strike and IV idea this weekend shout up, I'd be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Maybe rename the discussion one, they're too similar.
    I'm already confused which one is which, and I'm a genius.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Any casuals on this weekend? I assume not from the quietness?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

SoDoM wrote: »
    Any casuals on this weekend? I assume not from the quietness?

I might be up for going in. Need something to pull me away from Demon's Souls atm. I go home with the intent of training in SFIV but then get sucked into 3 or 4 hours of Demon's Souls. I'll usually end up starting SFIV around 12am and by that time my brain just isn't firing on all cylinders anymore.

I don't know how some of you guys do it, as yous are still on when i'm signing off at around 2am. Either you don't work and sleep in, lol, or your popping caffeine tablets

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,900 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I might head down this weekend. Won't be drinking though, have to go out with mates later. I also need food before hand, got a bit tipsy at the last one I think :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Can't make it this weekend due to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Would be up for it for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I could make it this weekend too. Could bring a copy of anniversary collection on xbox

well I can be there for around 1pm. Will probably head off a bit earlier though (~5pm). Some stuff planned in the evening as well myself.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Think I'll pass on this meet up. But maybe in a week or two I'd be up for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I'm not sure if i can or not this weekend, i'm supposed to go to a bday party...so I'll see.

Won't be able to make it tomorrow guys, I have to get some shots for a holiday I'm taking at the end of the month (always a good sign the trips going to be good when they have to stick you with a bunch of needles to travel in the country)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

So I assume nobody's goin down today?

Advertisement