Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunatic cyclist!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

*Dirk awaits the obvious posting of Lance naked on a bike*

Tim, I never knew you had a sense of humor, I'm impressed.

Frankly, if I was cycling naked terrorizing women, I would hope that the description to the police wasn't just "white and 30 years old". Come on ladies, don't act like you're not impressed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Didn't realise Lance was in London this week:

cuar01_armstrong0809.jpg

He didn't just........., yeah he did!

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    *Dirk awaits the obvious posting of Lance naked on a bike*

If you release the trap I have to shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

What's wrong? He didn't hold up any traffic did he?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Naked in that cold weather? ... surely noone can be shocked by anything if there is nothing to see in the first place... freezing temperature are really not helping him impress anyone.

I was flashed on the bus once, that shocked me ... the bus is heated, maybe he could change his mode of transportation.

• Advertisement

I was flashed on the bus once, that shocked me ... the bus is heated, maybe he could change his mode of transportation.

You're French, was your first instinct not to slap the balls before giving them a swift kick?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    You're French, was your first instinct not to slap the balls before giving them a swift kick?

get.over.it.dirk.

Plus, I am from the south, we prefer to grab, run, try and kick. Football is for wimps ...

try and kick.

I see, where as Henry is from Paris where they don't try and kick :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Think of the grams that could be shed by ditching clothing!

Thank you Tim. You have opened my eyes.

get.over.it.dirk.

Plus, I am from the south, we prefer to grab, run, try and kick. Football is for wimps ...

I am well over it.

But i turn on the news today and I heard Ireland are begging for a world cup spot to be made for them. Please Delaney, leave us with our dignity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement