Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3FE COFFEE

• 07-12-2009 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

This was kinda mentioned in the Terroir thread, but in case you missed it, boardsie ch2008 (Colin Harmon to you and I) has opened a cafe in Dublin city centre, called 3FE (Third Floor Espresso - it's on the ground floor - explanation here http://colinharmon.wordpress.com/2009/12/06/third-floor-espresso/ ).

So, if you're around Dublin city, and can swing by 54 Middle Abbey St, Monday - Saturday 8am-4pm (I think - Colin can confirm) - check it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just want to say congrats to CH on his new venture and wish him every success.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

Good luck CH! It's not a part of town I often visit: I'll have to make a detour!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'll be swinging by soon myself. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dero

Congratulations and best of luck Colin. Can't wait to check this out. :).

I am very rarely in town these days, but next time I'm there I will make certain to get to Abbey Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Best of luck Colin, I should be able to drop down this lunchtime to test your wares! Good to know there's a spot for fine coffee within walking distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Best of luck with it.

I'll be in Dublin on Friday morning and looking for a fix, will make sure to pop in. Actually, I'll be around on Saturday morning too, sporting a hangover, so will try hit you up both days :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Game on suckers. That's on my way home. I'll knock in during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I can assure you all Colin's coffee is second to none. Two double espressos an hour and a half ago and I'm still buzzin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

Congrats and good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Well done, looking forward to sampling too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭ch2008

Cheers guys, delighted to finally be open. Know most of you to see but make sure you let yourself known when you drop in. Looking forward to seeing you all over christmas

Col

Advertisement