Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000 Allods Online Beta Keys for Boards.ie Readers

Options
  • 21-12-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback, and I've heard through the grapevine that we have a load of the Boards.ie mods who've given Allods Online a go.

Anyway, as it's Christmas, lots of you will be getting new games. Then you'll beat them, and you'll be looking for something new. We thought that it might be an idea to use this time to build an Irish community of players in the game. Guilds are well catered for, but we'd like to get groups playing in each and every county in the country.

I have 1000 beta keys to give away through Boards.ie over the coming weeks. To get into the beta is simple. Send me a PM and state your email address, how many beta keys you want, why, and where you are from in Ireland. If you want one, ask for one. If you have three mates and you'd like to join the game together, ask for four. If you're in a Guild, let me know which one and how many of you would like to try Allods out. Pretty simple, and I'll give the beta keys away until they're all gone.

If you're chancing your arm on the competition, say you're not a boards.ie member and I'll still give you one :)

We're hoping to build a good Irish community in the game, being a Dublin based publisher, and we hope that you'll then go on to find out the other games we're providing free, Dragonica and Castle of Heroes.

All you need to play is the www.gPotato.eu account and you can enter your beta key at http://en.allods.gpotato.eu/ad

We look forward to seeing you in-game, and you can get involved by twitter.com/allodsonline_en , facebook.com/allodsonline-en , allodsonline-en.ning.com for the Guilds and youtube.com/allods for the video.

Enjoy Massively.com's writeup!

Happy Christmas from the gPotato Europe team @ gPotato.eu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

So thats where all the EU beta keys went :P

Got into the beta earlier this week and really liked it, looking forward to seeing more on the game in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 gPotato.eu: Jamie

Hi guys,

Just to give you a quick update, 80 of the keys have been claimed so far by boards.ie users, and thanks to those of you who have gotten friends to play as well.

If you are bored over the break, and are looking to play the game, please continue to send me a PM with the details outlined in the first post to get in-game quickly!

Have a great Christmas

Jamie

Hey guys,

Happy New Year to everyone! I still have a number of these beta keys left for Irish players, so if you are looking for them, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michuta

Hey guys,

Happy New Year to everyone! I still have a number of these beta keys left for Irish players, so if you are looking for them, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Jamie
    Hi can i have plz one beta key ?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hollandai69

Hi i would love to try out the game can i pls have a key? ^^ thanks

Happy newyear everybody! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ishmaril

Hi !

I'd love too to try and test the game, if i could get a key of course. ;)
    Thanks !

See you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shadowman465

Please if you have anymore i would love one my email is

<email removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Not sure the exact way its working but seems any accounts made before the 22nd gets accepted automatically without a beta key, afterwards you still have to hunt for a key. Heres the news item from their site:

http://en.allods.gpotato.eu/News/?TC=0100000000&TNO=45909 (the "Access guaranteed for anyone until the 22nd of January!") one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I'll give it a go if theres any keys left :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thibet

plzzz i need that key i looking for it about 2 days now. i looking for to play it plzz im begging plzz, make my day=( thibetthebest@live.se

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thibet

i realy need the key plzzz sent it to me =) <email removed> im from sweden btw

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

you don't need a key to get into the beta now until the 22nd. Just register your epotato account and sign up for the beta on the ALLODS website, then hey presto your into the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Hey guys,

please send all requests for beta access to gPotato.eu (Jamie) directly through a PM as per his request. Alternatively, leave a post here and he will try to get back to you when he can.

Leaving your email address here just gets you spammed by bots that WILL gather your email address and as such any further emails posted here will be removed. Please keep that in mind when posting.

Hi guys,

Until Friday the 22nd of January at 17:00pm GMT, there is no key needed to enjoy the European version of Allods Online. All you need to do is to register at http://allods.gPotato.eu/ad/ then log into the game. Moreover, you will keep your access up to the Open Beta phase.

If you would like a beta key for this after this stage, please then feel free to send me a message again.

Also, we have just had a writeup at RTE.ie which I'd like to share - http://www.rte.ie/ie/entertainmentgaming/entry/doing_it_on_the_cheap

Enjoy!

Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

not heard anything back from jamie of gPotato.eu

anyone got a spare key please?

thx

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delay in the keys, I have replied to all outstanding messages now, so you should have your beta keys in your inbox!

Thanks for your ongoing interest in Allods Online, and can I suggest that any Guilds interested in entering the game check out the guild portal at http://allodsonline-en.ning.com/

There is also a recently published interview which explains a lot about our games at http://www.gamersireland.ie/?p=2566

Thanks!

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Seems very polished so far, especially for a beta. Well done and hope you folks do well, delighted to see such games coming from Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

thanks jamie for the key.

just downloading now, what server are all the Irish people on?

There's one English server during the CBT, called ISA, so if they're anywhere, they'll be in there.

Thanks, and let your friends know about this thread if you want to get more beta keys.

Jamie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

stop giving beta keys to chinese people... allods has a serious gold farmer spam problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Also made Bluesnews:
    A post on the Allods Online Forums outlines the release of new items in the shop for this subscription-free MMORPG, including the Dragon Hide Backpack, Large Bag of Crystal Chips, Waters of Life and Death, Elixirs, and Rune Removal Picks. The pricing of some of these items has cause some outrage as players do the math on how much it will cost to play this ostensibly free game, with one poster pointing out it can now easily cost an Allods Online player $15.00 a week to play, compared with the $15.00 a month for a typical MMOG subscription.

Advertisement