Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trent

• 09-01-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,756 ✭✭✭✭

Trent.. what can I say that hasn't been said already?!

Simply put: "lover, killer, lover some more!"

In a few paragraphs detailing Trent's life, he has quickly become one of the most prolific characters of the the 2010's thus far!

With numerous threads and a Facebook Group already dedicated to him, his legendary status is taking off like a mouse with a broken back!

If you don't vote him as a legend... he's gonna come round your house and kill your entire family, pets, neighbours, postman, milkman and cattle in one swift karate chop.

SKRRK! SKRRK SKRRK!

Trent: A Legend? 250 votes

Yes - he has the wit, charm & karate abilities to take the 'Legend' status home, shag it & kill it!
    0% 0 votes
    No - I'm a mouse with a broken back or a victim of Trent, but no-one has survived a run-in with him
    96% 242 votes
    Atari "SKRRK! SKRRK SKRRK" Jaguar - I don't know whether to shag or kill Trent, but I do admire him
    3% 8 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

obviously is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

This thread is pointless.

Everyone already knows Trent is a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Absolutely definitely.

And if anyone says he isn't, he'll kill you, have sex with your wife or mother and maybe kill her too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Complete Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I posted a Tent legend thread like a half hour ago without noticing this one, so it can be locked, sorry.

But defo +1 on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _MaSSy

My God....

What will happen if he doesn't win the poll?!
    Think of all the mouse's backs that will be broken, all the misunderstood guard dogs that will be suplexed, all the sex and all the murders!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Trent Is An Animal :),

Will Trent win this poll?
    "hahaha to easy" Trent thought to himself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

a legend in a wide rimmed hat. 'Man from Del Monte' by day??? Would explain the suaveness and sophistication.

become a Facebook fan:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=242867072934

/
    /

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Trent was a legend by default I thought. This man doesn't NEED a vote!

Love the result though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

People would be too afraid to vote against him anyway, he would just shoot them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Yes. Check my sig if you're wondering why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

darragh-k wrote: »
    People would be too afraid to vote against him anyway, he would just shoot them

I might be willing to risk it, just so I could meet the man. If only for a second. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,398 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Must admit, reading the Trent story had me in stitches. Definite legend of the boards for me anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

a legend???

THE LEGEND!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

In one word............yes he is

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Trent is stupid.

Advertisement