Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2010 "Future Endeavoured" Thread

• 14-01-2010 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

All Future Endeavours from WWE/TNA in this thread please.

Thanks to CMPUNKED for compiling the list
    1. DJ Gabriel
    2. Dino Carter (Rashad Goff),
    3. Chris Raaber,
    4. Lennox McEnroe (Bryan Wilcott),
    5. Lift Swayner (Aaron Reed),
    6. Leroy Morgan (Max McGuirk, son of former WWF announcer Mike McGuirk and the grandson of promoter Leroy McGuirk).
    7. Johnny Riggs (Dylan Klein)
    8. Eric Escobar
    9. Paul Burchill
    10. Shane Helms (Hurricane)
    11. Maria
    12. Scott Armstrong
    13. charlie haas
    14. Consequences creed
    15. lance cade
    16. Mickie james
    17. Katie lee burchill
    18. Shelton Benjamin
    19. Kung fu naki
    20. Slam master J
    21. Jimmy wang yang
    22. Mike Knox
    23. Tony Atlas
    24. Bubba the love sponge
    25. Carlito
    26. Ross Forman (tna public relations)
    27. Roxxi
    28. ODB
    29. Savannah
    30. Serena
    31. Rosie Lottalove
    32. Aloisia
    33. Matt Hardy
    34. Eric Young
    35. Raven
    36. Lacey Von Erich
    37. Luke Gallows
    38. Shad
    39. Vance archer
    40. croft
    41. Jillian
    42. Tiffany
    43. Big D*ck johnson
    44. Aaron Mahoney (ref)
    45. aaron "Goose" Mahoney
    46. Soaring Eagle
    47. MVP
    48. Taylor Wilde
    49. Kaval

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Does WWE Develoment releases go in here as well??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

yup

gimmick wrote: »
    yup

Well then:

- WWE has released developmental talent Sweet Papi Sanchez, who competed in Puerto Rico as Black Pain.

- ECW performer DJ Gabriel has been released by WWE, according to PWinsider.com

- WWE has released the following developmental talents Dino Carter (Rashad Goff), Chris Raaber, Lennox McEnroe (Bryan Wilcott), Lift Swayner (Aaron Reed), Leroy Morgan (Max McGuirk, son of former WWF announcer Mike McGuirk and the grandson of promoter Leroy McGuirk). Johnny Riggs (Dylan Klein) has also been granted his release by request.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Chris "The BambiKiller" Lennox (Bryan Wilcott),

That's two different guys. Chris Raaber is one, an Austrian guy who wrestled here before. Lennox McEnroe is some other guy

Fozzy wrote: »
    That's two different guys. Chris Raaber is one, an Austrian guy who wrestled here before. Lennox McEnroe is some other guy

My bad. 2 mistakes in a minute. I'll edit it there.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

WWE has come to terms on the release of Smackdown superstar Eric Escobar as of Jan. 17, 2010. WWE wishes Eric all the best in his future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/escobarelease

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

He was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He really showed me nothing. Even with a heel like Vickie he was poor. Not sorry to see him go TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Surprised he lasted that long tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

no loss expected this months ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Yeah good for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

sky88 wrote: »
    no loss expected this months ago

he only made his wwe debut in october

massive guy, saw him in belfast in november, seems that you need more than a look and size in wwe these days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

They messed up Escobar bringing him in as a heel. Why change a formula that worked in developmental? Not his fault he was badly booked.

From WWE.com:
    WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Burchill as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Paul Burchill the best in all future endeavors.
    WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.

I'd actually like to see TNA sign both guys up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

letting Helms go is a waste imo, they really havent used him like they could since his return from injury.

So Katie Lee survived Burchills future endeavours eh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

WWE release two talented wrestlers in Paul Burchill and Shane Helms, I wonder about them sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Can picture the welfare office in North Carolina tomorrow: "Stand back, there's a hurricane coming through!"
    Not really suprised with either of these releases. There's a good chance of both guys being picked up by TNA.

With the exit of Rob Terry, Burchill'd be a good addition to The British Invasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,136 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Surely letting Helms go is a bad move if they wanted to get Jeff Hardy back? TNA are bound to snap him up which will likely just entice Hardy more to sign with TNA with Shannon Moore and Helms there

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im shocked to see Helms go

wouldnt mind seeing him in TNA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

EdK wrote: »
    WWE release two talented wrestlers in Paul Burchill and Shane Helms, I wonder about them sometimes

if helms or burchill go on to become megastars in tna, in mexico/japan or the indies then i would question them, however i suspect like 99.99% of guys wwe release i don't think we need to hold our breath on that

burchill while a good worker hasn't drawn them a dime and helms position became untenable after the incident a few weeks back, especially given his position on the card (he will be back in wwe down the road though)

Posted by Helms yesterday on his twitter, must be a fortune teller
    The only thing to be scared of is tomorrow....I don't live for tomorrow. - Denny Crane

I'm very surprised they let Helms go. He'll probably team up with Shannon Moore in TNA. I'm not that surprised in Burchill's release.

Isn't this the time of year that WWE has a few fireing's???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Burchill must have screwed up somehow big time backstage. Good worker, good talker, good look, could've been a real solid mid carder.

Posted by Helms yesterday on his twitter, must be a fortune teller

I'm very surprised they let Helms go. He'll probably team up with Shannon Moore in TNA. I'm not that surprised in Burchill's release.

Isn't this the time of year that WWE has a few fireing's???

Its usually after Wrestlemania.. Burchill was wasted in WWE, He was a heavyweight who could do a standing SSP for gods sake..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

rossie1977 wrote: »
    if helms or burchill go on to become megastars in tna, in mexico/japan or the indies then i would question them, however i suspect like 99.99% of guys wwe release i don't think we need to hold our breath on that

burchill while a good worker hasn't drawn them a dime and helms position became untenable after the incident a few weeks back, especially given his position on the card (he will be back in wwe down the road though)

Maybe, but there are many inferior performers still under WWE contract

rossie1977 wrote: »

I dunno look at the Pope/Elijah Burke the guy was shackled by a crap gimmick in WWE now he's on the road to stardom

Also Burchill was ridiculously over on Smackdown with the pirate gimmick a few years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

With the exit of Rob Terry, Burchill'd be a good addition to The British Invasion.

^ Very true actually. And Burchill actually has talent.

Helms was horrifically wasted in WWE. His Hurricane gimmick was over used, and the Gregory Helms gimmick never took off for whatever reason. Always thought alot more could be done with him.

Yeah Helms is great aswell plus it'll be great seeing him do the vertibreaker again, He could be a solid X Divison/Mid Carder for TNA

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Helms has the talent to be an asset to any company. I can see him returning to WWE at some stage in the future. I would agree they have wasted him in a big way.

I will always respect him for being in some of my favourite segments of all time with The Rock.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/45452/black-friday-continues-as-top-diva-released.html?p=1
    You can add Maria to the list of WWE superstars/divas released today. I think if I were a non-main event WWE talent I would turn my phone off.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/13646472
    WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement