Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Investigation

• 08-02-2010 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Folks Our Team PRAI are holding a joint open investigation along side IPIC .
    Date 20th Feb 2010
    Location Charleville Castle Tullamore Co Offaly
    If you are interested please email me at Traze@praofi.org .
    Regards

Traze
    Case Manager
    PRAI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey Traze, just wondering if you're more details on this i.e. cost, sleeping arrangements, what ppl need to bring etc?

(got a reply from the castle so will be sending ppl your way).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

Hi Mark,
    It is 60 euro per person ,
    If there are people interested send them my email and i will forward them all details of what they will need to bring and so forth.
    They would also have to fill out a few safety forms so i would have to forward them on for them to do so .
    traze@praofi.org

I've a fair few to contact so if you could post a few of the details here so I can pass them on with your details? Also might help those that happen across this thread and want to know more?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Traze wrote: »
    Hi Mark,
    They would also have to fill out a few safety forms so i would have to forward them on for them to do so .

I would be interested, but how big are those forms?
    Not everyone has broadband :o

Like any open investigation people can bring there own equipment with them.
    Camera.s Torches, Emf Meters, Audio devices. What ever it is they want to use.
    The castle is very cold at night so wrapping up warm is a must,
    people will also need to bring
    sleeping bag,
    Air mattress if they want one, the castle did have a few but with lack of care from people using them they have burst. there is one or two so we do suggest if you have one bring one or there are sofas also people can rest on. like any old castle as i said above it is not a hotel so do not by any means expect to have it easy, Paranormal investigating can be a cold world at times meaning with in the locations you investigate.
    it is a good idea to bring a packed lunch for the evening and trough out the night, as there is no cooking facilities but there will be tea and coffee facilities.

• Advertisement

dolly the forms are easily sent trough email we have never had anyone complain about not been able to download them and i have many a time with out broadband downloaded the forms .
    If you are still interested you can contact me by my email above. also mark if you do have people interested there are 14 places. but i will need them to contact me as they have to go trough myself as i need to have lists of people and so forth done. I am sure as you have done many yourself you have to take full responsibility for each person that is attending

dolly the forms are easily sent trough email we have never had anyone complain about not been able to download them and i have many a time with out broadband downloaded the forms .

Thanks...hopefully it'll be fine. If not, I can't delete them via mail2web and give you an alternate email address.
    If you are still interested you can contact me by my email above.

I just did, before I saw your reply. ;)

Grand I've sent on teh details but a few more than 14 people. Obviously its first come first served.

yes that is it mark, as we have a limit of 15 but we will also hold a list if people back out and next on the list will be offered there place.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

IPIC is looking forward to the joint with PRAOFI.. I'm posting flyers in college tomorrow.. so hopefully more will show their faces..

• Advertisement

Hi Folks.
    we have just one pleace left on our open investigation.
    so if you are interested please get your name in quick by email me at traze@praofi.org

Hi due to unforeseen circumstances a group of five has had to pull out of this sats investigation at charleville castle,
    so we are now opening it up again to any members of the public who wish to come and join.

As Traze said, were looking for another 5 people, so if anybody is interested please contact Traze, even if your not interested and know somebody who is, please pass on the info...

Cheers

There are now only 4 spots left for this open investigation, if interested mail me at traze@praofi.org

Hi guys we had a great time last sat, investigation went very well. If any group is looking to hold a investigation we have this sat the 27th open for charleville castle so please email me if you are interested.
    traze@praofi.org

Open investigation this sat the 27th feb, inviting members of the public to come along and join us. if interested email at the email in above post
    If you want to see why all the panic to raise funds is about, here is the link to the facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=681866663&ref=nf

The investigation this sat is to raise more funds to help with the lift. again it is a open investigation and any members of the public is welcome at a small fee of 60 euro, all funds raised go to the project PRAI do not charge this is the fee the castle charges.

Hey folks we still have places for this saturdays investigation in charleville, if interested send me a email

Had a brilliant night on Saturday, thanks all for being so welcoming.

Certainly lots to think about and analyse in my head!

I can't make it this weekend, but please do keep me in mind in the future ;)

It was indeed, I'm glad you have a great night...

Garret

Advertisement