Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

L96 Sniper rifle as new, with scope and a couple of thousand bb's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

no thanks mate, I dont have a bike.

would take €100 for a quick sale

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭RampantWolf

What fps is it shooting at, are you willing to post?

I think its 370 fps fps, it was tested at 1 joule at m.i.a. Where are you living? dont really know hot to get a price on postage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

If its 370 FPS then its classed as a firearm and is 100% illegal... :eek:

sorry bout that - its all numbers to me!!!! it was the range I was thinking about at 70 mts, could'nt tell you the fps?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

would you trade for a classic army m16 with upgraded gearbox

If it's been tested at 1j then it should be 328fps. I'm in Cork. Registered post to Cork should be about €20 for a 6kg parcel, you can use the calculator here: http://postage.anpost.ie/

seems like you know what your talking about - how would we organise payment?

If it's been tested at 1j then it should be 328fps. I'm in Cork. Registered post to Cork should be about €20 for a 6kg parcel, you can use the calculator here: http://postage.anpost.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

I'll give you 90 quid cash and can collect on the Northside this weekend or in the city centre anytime at all...

Cheers bud!

kingaaa wrote: »
    seems like you know what your talking about - how would we organise payment?

Okay, offer asking of €100, plus €20 for postage. If you accept here we'll go to PM to organise payment etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,367 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I think its 370 fps fps, it was tested at 1 joule at m.i.a. Where are you living? dont really know hot to get a price on postage

Please clarify the muzzle velocity as it's important. We don't allow anything over 1 joule on this forum as it is illegal to own unlicensed in Ireland. As you can imagine, we don't want people selling firearms on our adverts forum.

If it's 370fps then it's well over 1 joule.

If it was tested at 1 joule in MIA then it's not 370fps.

1 joule = 328fps with a .2g bb.

Just looking at the printout fron m.i.a. , ovet 10 shots it averaged .98 Mean muzzle energy, is this what your looking for?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Please clarify the muzzle velocity as it's important. We don't allow anything over 1 joule on this forum as it is illegal to own unlicensed in Ireland. As you can imagine, we don't want people selling firearms on our adverts forum.

If it's 370fps then it's well over 1 joule.

If it was tested at 1 joule in MIA then it's not 370fps.

1 joule = 328fps with a .2g bb.

Okay, offer asking of €100, plus €20 for postage. If you accept here we'll go to PM to organise payment etc.

rampantwolf, give me an idea on how you would pay mate, I've no bother posting but I've had horror stories before on adverts.ie when it came to long-distance payments.

just take the 90 euro cash from me instead! No hassle with postage either...

just give me the €100 and you can have it this evening!!!!

rampantwolf, give me an idea on how you would pay mate, I've no bother posting but I've had horror stories before on adverts.ie when it came to long-distance payments.

I'd prefer paypal, but if you don't have that I have no problem doing a bank transfer. Either way you'd be able to see that you have the money when you post.

Paypal's great for buying but certainly not for selling. If your happy enough with a bank transfer and its done in a timely fashion that suits me?

I'd prefer paypal, but if you don't have that I have no problem doing a bank transfer. Either way you'd be able to see that you have the money when you post.

Paypal's great for buying but certainly not for selling. If your happy enough with a bank transfer and its done in a timely fashion that suits me?

Deal, pop me a PM with your bank details and I can transfer it tonight online... should show up tomorrow I guess.

• Advertisement

pm sent mate

....waiting in the wings in case the bank transfer fails!

Enjoy the hassle of a trip to An Post. Watch out for the dole queues!

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

ignore me, a semi old man is losing his mind :)

Puding wrote: »
    .98 sounds like a joule reading to me,

where did you get the 370fps figure from?

did we not have this conversation 2 pages ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

wow didnt know you get get something like that for just €100. Must keep an eye out.

colsku wrote: »
    ....waiting in the wings in case the bank transfer fails!

Enjoy the hassle of a trip to An Post. Watch out for the dole queues!

:pac::pac:

There's one around the corner mate :):) should have took it when you had the chance ;)

There's one around the corner mate :):) should have took it when you had the chance ;)

No worries...

I reckon your man is having you on anyway - I'm guessing it will cost you 30 euro to post including packaging!

You should have taken 90 cash from the comfort of the Northside while it was on offer :p

colsku wrote: »
    No worries...

I reckon your man is having you on anyway - I'm guessing it will cost you 30 euro to post including packaging!

You should have taken 90 cash from the comfort of the Northside while it was on offer :p

I offered the asking price and provided kingaaa a link so he could check the postage himself... how exactly was I having him on?

And if you go back and read the forum rules, the person who offers asking price first gets first refusal and I belive that was me. So if you wanted it that badly maybe you should have offered the asking price instead of trying to undercut the sale to me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

colsku warned for thread-spoiling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭davenachill

Is it still for sale?

I can offer you €130 if you could post it to me?

It looks like a sweet gun man!:D

Advertisement