Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Hours?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hey so I'm thinking of what degrees I wanna put on my CAO and I was wondering how is Science hours wise?
    I'm trying to find a degree where its not, you know, VERY FEW hours a week, because I'd like to feel like I'm busy enough but at the same time not mad hours (even though medicine is no.1 CAO...) So anyway science hours?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Hey so I'm thinking of what degrees I wanna put on my CAO and I was wondering how is Science hours wise?
    I'm trying to find a degree where its not, you know, VERY FEW hours a week, because I'd like to feel like I'm busy enough but at the same time not mad hours (even though medicine is no.1 CAO...) So anyway science hours?:D

I have 24 hours a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

1st year and I have 21 hours a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Oh my God could you not just put it in the OTHER thread you started about Science

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

When I was in 1st year (05/06) I had about 26 hours a week but you have to remember as well that they're all over the place so you're pretty much in 10-6 five days a week. There will be days when you have massive 4 hour gaps and then ones where you'll be in for 7 hours straight! All part of the college experience learning what to do with those gaps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭seacláid-te

2nd year, 32 this year during semester 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

1st Semester: 26; 6 labs 4 tutorials 16 lectures between maths biology and chemistry
    2nd Semester: 21; 6 labs 4 tutorials 11 lectures between chemistry biology and geology

Advertisement