Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best coast to coast interview - Quantum Physics & Consciousness

Options
  • 08-04-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

I'm subscribed to a persons channel on youtube called SetYouFreee,they added a video recently called Quantum Physics & Consciousness.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SetYouFreee#p/c/E1B1A0E4CBE079FD/0/dcgbQxD_Ypk

The person getting interviewed is not a crackpot hippy weed smoking clown from some caravana in the desert like a lot of the guest on the show, but a renowned Quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswam.

Amit Goswami is a theoretical nuclear physicist and member of The University of Oregon Institute for Theoretical Physics since 1968, teaching physics for 32 years.

I think you will really like this interview and you will be very happy you listened to it as it goes into some things we all think about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

digme wrote: »
    I'm subscribed to a persons channel on youtube called SetYouFreee,they added a video recently called Quantum Physics & Consciousness.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SetYouFreee#p/c/E1B1A0E4CBE079FD/0/dcgbQxD_Ypk

The person getting interviewed is not a crackpot hippy weed smoking clown from some caravana in the desert like a lot of the guest on the show, but a renowned Quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswam.

Amit Goswami is a theoretical nuclear physicist and member of The University of Oregon Institute for Theoretical Physics since 1968, teaching physics for 32 years.

I think you will really like this interview and you will be very happy you listened to it as it goes into some things we all think about.

Any reason why we should believe what he has to say? In other cases we're told not to trust scientists.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Any reason why we should believe what he has to say? In other cases we're told not to trust scientists.

Do you trust scientists?

If you do your question is irrelevant.

Has Digme ever suggested to you or anyone else that all scientists aren't to be trusted?

If not, again your question is irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Believe what you like,it's a free world.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I didn't see anyone ask, or even suggest that you believe what he has to say...merely that it is worth listening to.

I do have to ask, though....what the CT angle here is? This seems more esoteric then conspiracy in nature.

Advertisement