Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale: CYMA AK47 (CM.022) Never skirmished €25 Virtually new

Options
  • 14-04-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Paid €150 for this in a shop. Never really used it because I got a classic army Steyr aug which is way better. It's just being collecting dust so some lucky person can get it for €25.

I can ship within Ireland for €10 extra and will accept payment by Paypal for an extra €2

here's a link to my profile on Adverts.ie:

http://www.adverts.ie/member.php?uid=229782

You'll see that I have good feedback.

I'm based in Galway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not trying to be rude but you couldn't have paid 150 for that. The CM.022 is entirely plastic construction, internals and externals. I bought one last year for 29.99 brand new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

I'm very interested but is it wood or plastic?

Interest withdrawn looking for a metal and wood ak

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JBL copys

Really. I guess I got ripped off! I bought it in a head shop for €150 a couple of years ago before I knew anything about airsoft. I 'll let it go for €25 so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

offer 25 posted

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JBL copys

offer accepted.

I'll PM you my number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement