Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superstar of the Week - Week 11 - Chris Jericho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im a big fan of Jericho

best heel in the business at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

welcome to......superstar of the week.......IS.....JERICHO!!

(sorry couldnt help it)

im a huge Jericho fan, multi talented whether it be technical wrestling ability, Mic work, Book Writing or Rockin out (Fozzy rules) he is the best in the world at what he does! (sorry....again)

Love his work and was delighted to hear he has no plans to pack it in any time soon! He is the man of 1004 holds after all!!:D cant wait for his new book, I can't say enough good things about the ayatollah of rock n rolla! (im not sorry about that one coz i love that expression)

chris-jericho.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I remember the night Bret came back to Raw and Jericho had a match (cant remember who it was with) but Jericho took the piss out of hogan with the hand the ear thing

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I know most people love his character at the minute where he wears a suit and cuts these intense promos but I hate it personally.

For me he will always be the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!

02.jpg

hulkvsy2j.jpg

13.jpg

I feel sorry for these kids who when they year 'Y2J' think of the guy nowadays and not the guy in the pics above.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

ASK HIM!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

A pretty obvious choice for SOTW (thanks Liz for putting this up).

I agree with everything grames_bond has said.

The man is excellent in the ring:
    Y2J vs HBK - Mania 19 - Part 1
    Y2J vs HBK - Mania 19 - Part 2
    Y2J vs HBK - Mania 19 - Part 3

Unbelievable on the mic (and very funny):
    As a heel:

or just
    in general

but it's the little things that you have to like about him:

Save-Us-Y2J-Logo.jpg
    chris-jericho7.jpg
    y2j+chris+jericho+rudo+heel.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Jericho doesnt care if he is superstar of the week. He is the best in the world at what he does and he doesnt need to pander to all us liars and hypocrites :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Never seen that before. Brilliant.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Hes one of the best heels in the buisness for sure.
    ASK HIM!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭Ridley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

I'd agree mostly with MNG, except I don't hate him now. He's too great at ringside during Wade Barrett matches to hate. He was great in WCW, especially in his feud with Dean Malenko.

From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
    Chris Jericho's deal to host a new game show for ABC dubbed "Downfall" has raised eyebrows in WWE circles. Jericho's current contract with WWE is set to expire this fall, and there are internal concerns that this deal could result in Jericho taking another hiatus from the company.

I'm praying he doesn't take a break. Best heel in WWE atm imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

one of the best ever a natural on the mic

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE star Chris Jericho is expected to take some time off from the company when his contract expires this fall. WrestleZone was the first to exclusively report awhile back that there was heat on Jericho for accepting the host position on ABC's game show "Downfall," and it appears that both the game show tapings and upcoming Fozzy dates might see Jericho taking time off from WWE. There is speculation that he might finish up with the company altogether, but that has not been confirmed at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Would hate to see the end of Jericho. Guess we'll have to wind him down from BWE too :(

I really think there would have been potential for Jericho to lead a stable, like walter talked about in ATH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Jesus he would be a big loss to WWE in fairness. Maybe that's why Miz is getting the push, new Jericho?

Advertisement