Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US/IRL] 6x17/18 - "The End" (2.5 Hour Series Finale) [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:52am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SEEN "THE END" -

Episode Title: "The End" (Series Finale)
    Airdate: May 23rd 2010

SPOILER WARNING:

From now on, this thread shall reveal details of the episode mentioned above. If you have not yet seen this episode, please do not move any further down the thread.

A REMINDER ABOUT USE OF SPOILERS:

Out of respect for those following the show on RTE, this episode should NOT be discussed outside of this thread until it has aired on RTE.

What did you think of "The End"? 629 votes

0%
    37%
    GibletMr EJTManCreatureDermoPáidTöpherTouchingVirusDrag00n79KevokfitzyawnstretchPsychedelicgazzerSarnlintdrummerhomerzeroHal1GillieThe Insider 239 votes
    14%
    satchmomewsoastrofoolAnimaGavin WLudoDavexirlLizardKingbrianonHugh_Csprinklesdead airyom 1joblessBreezerLeNNoXjohnniekipperjonesAnaiyelabreadmonkey 93 votes
    13%
    DeVoreYakuzaKulganChurchyGoodshapeWashoutcorm500MisterAnarchyCatsmokinpotslave1Raoul DukeSpeedwayccquazzypug_Mr.Nice GuyRon DMCsyboitmathieMick Shrimpton 86 votes
    9%
    regiSkudnothingfjonmhairesamlocGinjaNinjastakeyOFDMSanta ClausGeorgeBaileyHungryJoeybalonyoucancallmealRoyale with CheesenitrogenRob30888bazwaldoDMBanditmercuroman 60 votes
    7%
    OmnipresenceRiamfadapickarooneySkerriesCionnmagmonkeyfudgejoe123matt-dublintolosenchickJerryHandbaggubbieTropheusOld_-_SchoolshoppergalfoodaholicosheadED Ekronsington 49 votes
    5%
    ElmolensmantinkerbellAuverstvnutzodonnellcareyAfricaJPAcablaPyro BoysegasegamamboJay Rudave_irelandniemadKazooieThe VoltFreudianSlippersLeebyprivateBeavis 36 votes
    3%
    Sir Digby Chicken CaesarDampsquidclansmanBacchusRonanCStuxnetDingDongBatesyPrincess Consuela BananahammockGreenerbryanbalOptimus Primetferg20byhookorbycrookDEVEREUXVersoMiciG91DeWittangrykoalaNaid23 22 votes
    4%
    Chongskywalker_208EKRIUQleahcimLegend_DITNate--IRL--CasimiRTiggerkowloonGerard.CGrim.Decuc500Laois_ManplanetXTwikiSVpotsy11engrish?moonboy52C_Dawg 28 votes
    2%
    jor el[Deleted User]syklopsstrobeTristramNotInventedHereComer1Baby4Mr. IncognitoReganovskiSimpleLogictd2008onlyrocknrollPretty_Pistolpajero12Promac 16 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Once the episode has aired on Sky I'll delete the above warning, but in the meantime will Sky viewers please pay heed to it. This "simulcast" business has introduced a certain amount of confusion and many people planning to watch at 5am may not realise that the episode has already aired in the US. So they might decide to pop into this thread mid-episode to find everyone discussing the final scene.

Obviously anyone watching at 2am (not me) doesn't need to worry about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

its ooooooooooooooooooon

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

Here we go,the ads dont even bother me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Cant say im lovin it so far - still early days i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Knew it was a matter of time before we seen juliet.

Also please to see Frank is back. That would have been a terrible death for him!

• Advertisement

Yay Lapidus!

So far no real surprises. pretty much as expected.

juliette is jacks wife

saw that coming

also, im gonna wager jin isnt dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭JDee

So many Ads! But at least some of them are cool Lost related ones.

Id still like to see a crazy surprise or two. There's something about Kate in an earlier episode of this season saying to Jack "I almost shot you". I think one of them will accidently shoot the other. Just a hunch.

Good pacing so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

So far no real surprises. pretty much as expected.

thanks for that important update? :rolleyes:

Christ, this is like some awful school reunion

with all the ads this is just gonna be the normal length of 2 regular episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Really enjoying it. Great buildup.

im enjoying this so far i must say

the second half is gonna be the business end though

Shannon! :)

Shannon's legs :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

how do americans put up with so many ads!

df1985 wrote: »

theres not normally so many

fairly sure they added the extra half hour purely for extra ads, and not for show content

the first of the season was the very same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

These American ads are ridiculous. Thought Setanta's ads about pipes were bad.

df1985 wrote: »

They eat everything thats on sale on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

I notice a few people are wathing it live. Is there a link so I can watch it now??

BO-JANGLES wrote: »
    I notice a few people are wathing it live. Is there a link so I can watch it now??

im watching it on tv :p

Helix wrote: »
    im watching it on tv :p

:D

This is all fantastic, in the past 15 mins they've done nearly all of what I was expecting in the last 15 mins

we're gettin down to business now!

Juliet + classy cleavage dress = confirmation that she was the finest of all the Lost ladies

80 mins left and a big question raised

gotta love this show

when they were talking about this "concert" i really wasnt expecting it to be a lame diiner dance!

in other news: australian woman sets record for fastest labor of all time....

What the hell was that?! took about 15 secs and no blood :D

• Advertisement

bizarrely, some of you are about 30 seconds ahead of me lol

what station are you watching it on and where abouts are you based? im on ctv in toronto and theres a slight delay judging from the comments beating me to the punch

Advertisement