Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hi-Res Jasper JTAG pictures

Options
  • 04-12-2010 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

So after discovering the mighty Macro mode on my camera, I was doing a JTAG on my Jasper which I hadn't removed from the box and I thought I'd take a few pictures.

I'm going to have to split this into two posts, one for the nand reader and the other for the JTAG:

J1D2
    th_j1d2_j2d2.jpg

th_j1d2_soldered.jpg

J2B1
    th_j2b1_unsoldered.jpg

th_j2b1_soldered.jpg

Nand Reader - Ground taken from a hard drive connector leg
    th_nand_reader.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

J2D2
    th_j1d2_j2d2.jpg

th_j2d2_half_soldered.jpg

th_j2d2_soldered.jpg

DB1F1
    th_db1f1_unsoldered.jpg

th_db1f1_soldered.jpg

Q2N1
    th_q2n1_unsoldered.jpg

th_q2n1_soldered.jpg

Transistor 1 (Q2N1)
    th_transister_1.jpg

Transistor 2 (DB1F1)
    th_transister_2.jpg

E-Fuse - U6T2 installed, so bridging pins 2 & 3 of U6T1
    th_efuse_unsoldered.jpg

th_efuse_soldered.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Nice shots I've got that macro mode on my camera what settings do you use to prevent the flash glare

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I turn off the flash and grabbed a desk lamp without the shade - it was a two-handed job :P

Advertisement